The Natural Way

Ok so I think I have finally found the answer. For the past two years I have been getting the flu on average once every 6 weeks. Trip after trip to the doctor only to always get told that it is unfortunately the fit people who get sick and we just need to live with it. Eventually I got sick of being sick if that makes any sense, not to mention the doctors bills.

3 Months back I decided f the doctors and their cr#p and went off to the local pharmacy to do some hunting. I ended up in the herbal section and found two products in particular made by a company called Tibb. They are Septogard and Black Seed. Two Septogard Tabs in the morning and night as well as 1 Black Seed Capsule in the morning and night and I have been just peachy for three months now.

There are a few other advantages of this stuff.

a) It is natural so you can never fail a drug test

B) Both products together are about the same price as your normal multi vitamin

(There is a support line number on the containers and this gets you through to the Doc who manufactures the stuff if you ever need any advice - which is pretty neat, info directly from the horses mouth so to speak)

I first started taking the stuff when I had full blown flu and it took around 4 days to get me right. I started my daughter on it when she had the flu and it took around 5 days in her case. I take the stuff everyday and have not had a hint of the flu in 3 months so I am trusting that it is the product and not just pure luck - if anything my training has increased and I am pushing myself harder now.

Hope this helps

hey muxie - 3rd time i have a cold this year - after joberg2c, after himalayas and now after swazix/transb-combo. will try this and see if it could have a healthier next year :(

I saw the Septogard was on special at Dischem, going to go and stock up today.

Also check out this site for some natural remedies for common ailments

Look Here

I saw the Septogard was on special at Dischem, going to go and stock up today.

Also check out this site for some natural remedies for common ailments

Look Here

hey dude this sounds good hey, will try it out...

Ok so I think I have finally found the answer. For the past two years I have been getting the flu on average once every 6 weeks. Trip after trip to the doctor only to always get told that it is unfortunately the fit people who get sick and we just need to live with it. Eventually I got sick of being sick if that makes any sense, not to mention the doctors bills.

3 Months back I decided f the doctors and their cr#p and went off to the local pharmacy to do some hunting. I ended up in the herbal section and found two products in particular made by a company called Tibb. They are Septogard and Black Seed. Two Septogard Tabs in the morning and night as well as 1 Black Seed Capsule in the morning and night and I have been just peachy for three months now.

There are a few other advantages of this stuff.

a) It is natural so you can never fail a drug test

B) Both products together are about the same price as your normal multi vitamin

c) Becuase the product is natural it is safe for infants and children to use - (my 3 year old is on the Septogard Syrup now and she is doing well)

(There is a support line number on the containers and this gets you through to the Doc who manufactures the stuff if you ever need any advice - which is pretty neat, info directly from the horses mouth so to speak)

I first started taking the stuff when I had full blown flu and it took around 4 days to get me right. I started my daughter on it when she had the flu and it took around 5 days in her case. I take the stuff everyday and have not had a hint of the flu in 3 months so I am trusting that it is the product and not just pure luck - if anything my training has increased and I am pushing myself harder now.

Hope this helps

This is such a crock of sh!t, just because it's "natural" does not make it safe. Snake venom is natural FFS. If it has been processed and put into a container, how "natural" is it? Also, those that talk about "organic" salt. Obviously morons who never did chemistry at school.

OK, rant over :unsure:

This is such a crock of sh!t, just because it's "natural" does not make it safe. Snake venom is natural FFS. If it has been processed and put into a container, how "natural" is it? Also, those that talk about "organic" salt. Obviously morons who never did chemistry at school.

OK, rant over :unsure:

was the rant necessary, haven't you heard the saying, "got nothing nice to say!, don't say anthing at all!"

was the rant necessary, haven't you heard the saying, "got nothing nice to say!, don't say anthing at all!"

Yes, it was. Too many people feed kids and babies stuff 'cos it's "natural" without adequate thought to what it contains.

Yes, it was. Too many people feed kids and babies stuff 'cos it's "natural" without adequate thought to what it contains.

Taps is actually making a very good point. Most of your herbal products cannot be given to infants and toddlers. Better herbal companies will make a infant/toddler version instead.

So even if a product is excellent for an adult, under no circumstances use it for a infant/toddler. This is what I've found from buying herbal products for my 3yr old Hubber who actually requires them to supplement his diet needs.

Oh dear, this is exactly why this place is like a creche things are alway dissected and and pulled apart to find flaws.

So do me a favour I posted that there is a support line to which you can speak to the Doc who manufactures the stuff. Do you think for one moment that I am that Fíng stupid that I would feed the stuff to my 3 year old daughter without first consulting?

You know what you can kiss my ass - Taps go read the bottle before posting cr#p here and you will see that there is a dosage for infants and children.

When you comment before making sure of the facts you start from a point of ignorance.

To make you feel better about the use of the word "natural"I have erased it from the orginal post - don't loose to much sleep over it now.

As an added Snake Venom is natural and is used in AntiVenom - I'm failing to see your point - or maybe I am also just being pedantic!! Or maybe not! Or maybe I am!

what a load of rubbish. you obviously have no way to look at the world around you and interpret it in any rational way. if this is not a money making scheme from your side then at best you are experiencing the placebo effect.

what a load of rubbish. you obviously have no way to look at the world around you and interpret it in any rational way. if this is not a money making scheme from your side then at best you are experiencing the placebo effect.

Another one who is having difficulty

From my orginal post - I take the stuff everyday and have not had a hint of the flu in 3 months so I am trusting that it is the product and not just pure luck

This to me is clear that I am not making money out of the stuff as well as am aware of the Placebo effect.

Anyways so much for product reviews - next time I have something that I think may benefit you lot I'll rather just keep my mouth shut - or maybe that is not a reasonable or rational way of thinking!

Mux posted his opinion and shared a positive experience. You decide what to do with the info not have a shitfit, he is not forcing you to take it.

I have been using: Citricidal and Solgar Multibillion diophilus to boost the immune system-when I feel I need it.

Also healthy foods and supplements also helps.

Anyone wanna piss on this comment-go ahead, but see this forum for what it is, to share info and interact with hopefully like minded people.

Another one who is having difficulty

From my orginal post - I take the stuff everyday and have not had a hint of the flu in 3 months so I am trusting that it is the product and not just pure luck

This to me is clear that I am not making money out of the stuff as well as am aware of the Placebo effect.

Anyways so much for product reviews - next time I have something that I think may benefit you lot I'll rather just keep my mouth shut - or maybe that is not a reasonable or rational way of thinking!

Don't worry bud you should know Seffeffricens are an angry lot and always on the prowl for a fight! Post you stuff and folk can use it or not.......ignore the fighting lot and lefty bleeding hearts and you should be OK!!

Oh dear, this is exactly why this place is like a creche things are alway dissected and and pulled apart to find flaws.

So do me a favour I posted that there is a support line to which you can speak to the Doc who manufactures the stuff. Do you think for one moment that I am that Fíng stupid that I would feed the stuff to my 3 year old daughter without first consulting?

You know what you can kiss my ass - Taps go read the bottle before posting cr#p here and you will see that there is a dosage for infants and children.

When you comment before making sure of the facts you start from a point of ignorance.

To make you feel better about the use of the word "natural"I have erased it from the orginal post - don't loose to much sleep over it now.

As an added Snake Venom is natural and is used in AntiVenom - I'm failing to see your point - or maybe I am also just being pedantic!! Or maybe not! Or maybe I am!

Its not about picking it apart, herbal can be great, It can also be very dangerous. Ask any medical professional.

Like everything it has advantages and disadvantages.

The biggest problem is that because its natural the state of the ingrediants change and is never exactly the same as in manufactured drugs. Also one herb in one country may appear in another country but there will be chemical differences in the herb. Then theres also a problem that for example there are 30 differnet types of say ginseng, some are good for you some are useless and some are just bad to ingest. All of these variants are available on the shelf and they are all simply labeled Ginseng.

So make sure you buy from a reputable medical company.

Covie at least you have been civil in your comments - criticism is a good thing when it is done constructively.

Sometimes trying to do the right thing is doing the wrong thing.