Euro bike show 2011

Chris Willemse

Chris jnr , Melanie and myself will be going to the Euro bike show in Frederick Haven - Germany this coming weekend to have a look at all the new cycles and cycling goodies for 2011.The show will be from the 1st September until the 4th. We are planning to take as much as photos of the new products and will post it every night on Chris Willemse Cycles Online site under Gallery.

Please inform us which products would you like to see and we will try our best to get it on the CWC online gallery for you.

I will be at the show on Saturday,when it's open to the public.I will wear my Ironman SA shirt,maybe i bump into you there.

CW, please see what is new in disc (rotors) design and material. Any new skewer designs. See if 15mm axles are taking off.

See if 15mm axles are taking off.

I thought they were? RS has adopted it for 2011 too.

I am not jealous....I am not jealous...I am not jealous..... :) :) :D ENJOY!!! from my side, just take lots of pics!!!

Chris jnr is taking a client with and I can assure you that he will convince him to get one from you when we get back. 1 st order for you.

Cant wait to have a look at all the new stuff that Chris jnr will get his hands on for the SA market.We have setup a couple of good meetings with well known manufacturers and suppliers that wants to do business with him. Believe me you guys are going to have some stunning stuff within the next couple of weeks at magic prices and don't forget to have a look every night from the 31st August until the following week for some fresh photos on the gallery of WWW.CWCYCLES.CO.ZA.

CW and CWjnr, see if you can your hands on some chain watchers. The Deda Dog fang does not fit oversize and odd shaped carbon tubes. Something like the K-Edge one http://www.acecospor...in-catcher.html but not at $40.

Ditto

My Dog Fang doesn't fit my new frame.

And I don't want to do an Andy Schleck or relieve my frame of carbon around the BB area...

Chris jnr , Melanie and myself will be going to the Euro bike show in Frederick Haven - Germany this coming weekend to have a look at all the new cycles and cycling goodies for 2011.The show will be from the 1st September until the 4th. We are planning to take as much as photos of the new products and will post it every night on Chris Willemse Cycles Online site under Gallery.

Please inform us which products would you like to see and we will try our best to get it on the CWC online gallery for you.

Hi Chris

Have a look at the Hutchinson road tubeless tyres, for some reason they are not available in South Africa.

I recently fitted two Hutchision Atom tyres and they work well, the ride quality is similar to tubbies, had to import them.

I think this may be the next best thing in road cycling, lower tyre pressure, improved ride quality and a lot less flats.