I'm grumpy today...

ichnusa

... so I'll rant a bit.

1) "feelers" - If you want to sell it, then sell it. If you want to know how much, ask and you will get an answer.

2) "breaks" - Bikes have brakes. They occasionally break when you don't use your brakes properly, but then you probably wont sell it on the Hub. If you prefer writing in Afrikaans, please do so. It is a great language!

3) Bitching and moaning about our country. We live in an awesome place filled with awesome people. There are a couple of morons around, but moaning about them on the Hub is certainly not going to make them go away. It only spreads the negativity... and we don't need any more of that around.

Thanks for listening - I feel better now...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

am I the only one to find

"They (sic) are a couple of morons around, but moaning about them on the Hub is certainly not going to make them go away."

just a bit ironic?

hey dude - hope you feel better tomorrow, and yes we do live in a stunning country: no place with such nice single track can be bad to live in...

My bad... as always: more fingers pointing back at yourself than to others. Edited. Still feels good.

3) but moaning about them on the Hub is certainly not going to make them go away. It only spreads the negativity... and we don't need any more of that around.

did that help? :P

2) "breaks" - Bikes have brakes. They occasionally break when you don't use your brakes properly, but then you probably wont sell it on the Hub. If you prefer writing in Afrikaans, please do so. It is a great language!

I think you are "loosing" it… :P

I don't think the spelling think has anything to do with first or second language. Some English speakers here are terrible spellers. I have some Afrikaans friends on this forum whose English is better that that of some English speakers.

I think you are "loosing" it… :P

I don't think the spelling think has anything to do with first or second language. Some English speakers here are terrible spellers. I have some Afrikaans friends on this forum whose English is better that that of some English speakers.

Bad spellers of the world untie?

Bad spellers of the world untie?

And don't forget the dysxilics…

…oops, just noticed a typo in my own post… <_<

I'm ready to take a pickaxe handle to those idiots that have prevented my kids teachers from teaching them, having the kids around all day is making my wife grumpy, and if she's grumpy then I'm grumpy, and I can't ride my bike because I've got shingles, and that makes me more grumpy, then I think about the magic area I rode two weeks ago and I will only get to ride it again in a few more months, and I get more grumpy, and the wind is giving me an ulcer, so my stomach is sore, and it's making me more grumpy, oh well let me go and be grumpy to my employees ;)

post-2975-098853900 1282810573.jpg

post-2975-046015700 1282810524.jpg

And don't forget the dysxilics…

…oops, just noticed a typo in my own post… <_<

Dyslexia rules, KO!

DeanBean, with that view I would also be miffed. Not a mine dump in sight - what do you use as direction markers?

Something to cheer you up

What to do on a plane when the passenger by your side is boring

Step 1: Take your laptop from your bag;

Step 2: Open it slowly;

Step 3: Turn it on;

Step 4: Make sure the guy by your side is looking at it;

Step 5: Turn on the internet;

Step 6: Close your eyes for a few moments, open them and look at the sky;

Step 7: Breathe deeply and open this link: My link

Step 8: Observe the expression of the guy next to you.

Eldron's happy clappy daisy holding tie dyed tee shirt wearing thought for the day:

"enlighten one person today".

This idea stemmed from a good friend of mine some weeks ago....if you have a domestique/gardener/previously disadvantaged worker - educate them - chat to them about economics, inflation, the environment, tax, how the governement works etc.

Don't tell said friend that launched the idea but I've been chatting to Louis and Thoko - the two guys that work for me and the difference has been quite interesting. Once they started understanding economics and the tax/governement cycle they radically changed their views on striking, taxation, the governement and BEE.

Perhaps my views are somewhat "white" but I tried to be honest and frank with them without trying to bring them round to my type of thinking.

So try it - an enlightened South Africa is a good South African that will create other good South Africans. Get the ball rolling people...

DeanBean, with that view I would also be miffed. Not a mine dump in sight - what do you use as direction markers?

"Keep the sea on your right at all times", directions from the Imana Wild Ride :P