PM and BUMP

TheguruJ

Hi Guys,

I'm very new to the Hub and still learning all the lingo. So PM stands for personal messages right? Also, how does Bump work? Can anyone bummp, does only 1 administartor bump. Are there any other things we should know? If this is written somewhere, let me know and I'll check it out but I couldn't find anything when I checked.

Thanks

Erm, what he meant was that since you are very new to the Hub, go to the thread and read the unwritten rules of the Hub. What you were looking for is there, and it makes for interesting reading as well.

Have a bottle of 32GI and relax bru :huh:

Hi Guys,

I'm very new to the Hub and still learning all the lingo. So PM stands for personal messages right? Also, how does Bump work? Can anyone bummp, does only 1 administartor bump. Are there any other things we should know? If this is written somewhere, let me know and I'll check it out but I couldn't find anything when I checked.

Thanks

Hi guruJ,

Welcome to the hub.

It took me ages to figure out what bump meant (I first thought it meant price drop :lol: ).

Anyhow - "BUMP" usually relates to items in the for sale section. New ads go on top of the list, and if someone hasn't sold their item they just "bump" it to the top of the for sale items list (in the hope of getting more hits). If they get no replies it just gets burried under all the new for sale ads - and then "bump" theirs' to the top of the list again.

Hope my explanation helps :)

Thanks Rudo J

What page is it on brutha? I had a look but could only find the meaning of the acronym. Are you sure it's there?

Thanks MariusL - appreciate the great answer. I can now take mikkelz' advice and sit on the couch.

MariusL, seems like your patience is a virtue...will do the same next time a newly born hubber asks the same. :blink:

But guruJ, dont forget the 32GI hey? awesome stuff

MariusL, seems like your patience is a virtue...will do the same next time a newly born hubber asks the same. :blink:

But guruJ, dont forget the 32GI hey? awesome stuff

Sheesh RudoJ - no need to tell me twice - you work for them of something? Don't worry mate - I'll take your 32GI. Hell, I'll take it intravenously if it's makes you happy that I've had some.

Erm, what he meant was that since you are very new to the Hub, go to the thread and read the unwritten rules of the Hub. What you were looking for is there, and it makes for interesting reading as well.

Have a bottle of 32GI and relax bru :huh:

Thanks Bud!

Welcome to the hub - quick rules

1. You are not allowed to have any reasoning behind you opinions

2. Always post pics when discussing something, even if its your mate's bike (especially if its your mate's sister)

3. When selling your bike and posting a pic, it better be on the couch

4. Correct any marginally incorrect grammar or spelling at will

5. Always go tubeless

6. If your CRC cost is higher than your FPC or CWC costs some okes will want to give you a PK, dont worry

7. Enjoy!!