Need new MTB frame.

smallrebel

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mampara, I lived in Holland for 7 1/2 years. Bought the Votec when I was thinking of importing them to SA. Very nice bike, but they only operate in Germany.

"SantaCruz Blur or the Titus Racer X"

Not sure if you can even compare these two bikes. In my opinion, the Titus runs rings around the Blur (figuratively). Ask Ti & Minty LOL, ignore Marius Wink

*flame shield on*

Titus! Titus! Titus!

There's a lovely blue RacerX (L) hanging up at Bowmans looking for a good home...

Titus! Titus! Titus!

There's a lovely blue RacerX (L) hanging up at Bowmans looking for a good home...

RX is the best XC bike on the planet....period!

They don't make the blue anymore....it's anodized finish which is much better than the powder. Probably my fav colour ever on the RX. I'd go get that if the size works for you! Although there's no telling what the 08 ano colours will be like. Might be worth waiting to see what Eurobike and Interbike reveal.

Gotta love the white-powder finish though, when matched with the white Fox forks

20070830_024242_RX4.JPG

And if you're that way inclined, everyone seems to be loving the new Carbon

20070830_024343_Racer_X_Carbon.JPG

This was my baby....miss her dearly Cry

20070830_023857_Titus_1.JPG

SmallRebel don't like those colours, he wants somehting in Red. Maybe a Specialized or Rocky Mountain Bike, they both have Red Frames.

Marius, you are good with editing pics. Change that white fox to a black Reba. I can get a white Racer X in two weeks time.

What's a good price for it? New. R16 500?

How about a limited edition COMMENCAL Meta 4 TEAM frame? We've only rought 50 in the country.20070830_030339_Cadre_Meta_4.PNG

JLDAM has a point. I don't know what your riding style, prefered rides, etc are but I have recently bought a Commencal Meta 5.5 and loving it. JLDAM has demo models that you can try, might be worth taking it for a spin on a trail to see what you think.