Need new MTB frame.

smallrebel

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

smallrebel, where's the crack? get it welded! I got a friend to weld my frame and it's still one piece after riding it for 6 months.

what does a Titus Racer X MTB frame go for now (no it's not a hijack 'cause I used the "MTB" which is also included in the thread topic!!Big%20smile) racman2007-10-12 02:33:26

It's where the shock meets the frame. A friend of mine is looking at fixing the Votec for himself. Not sure if I'll trust the fix.

Got the Titus.  Me and Titus aren't friends at the moment. Think it's to do with the setup. Will be going to Jeroen at UCT to get that sorted. Will post a pic after the weekend.

smallrebel' date=' where's the crack? get it welded! I got a friend to weld my frame and it's still one piece after riding it for 6 months. [/quote']

Also had an aluminium frame repaired a while ago and my laaitie is jumping and ramping it all over the place with no problem!

In that case you might as well buy mine for R9500 and see what you can get for yours all welded up.. 

No the don't have V brake boss's, it's acarbon seat stay..

I'll check what he wants for it..

And shock.

Damn right - I got a huge shock !!!! (there go my dreams - see them fly, awaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy !!LOL)

no man - cardiac arrest is now imminentCry (please call 0800ICANTAFFORD urgent)racman2007-10-12 02:50:34

And shock.

and he means the rear shock racman....fork is extra

fork'in hell man - my heart she's killing me quick, quick, eish !!!Big%20smile

mmmmmmm - NOT!!!Big%20smile

Ok serious though, and no insults intended but doesn't the Gary Fisher HiFi look suspiciousley like a Titus RacerX or is it the other way around?