BMC road

andrewbell

Who is riding a BMC road bike, which frame and what is it like? would like to look at upgrading to a new frame. any suggestions.

Here are 2 reviews of the BMC:

cyclingnews:

Pez:

If you are looking for performance, and have no style/exclusivity issues, have a look at: Cervelo Soloist & R3, as well as the top Felt road frame. I dont like ISP designs, but if you dont mind them, the Scott Addict & Look 595 (I heard a Cajees were selling them at good prices)

Of the above, I sort of lean most towards the Soloist.

Lastly, if you want something more uniqe, take a look at the De Rosa Idol, which Garzelli used to win some stages at the '07 Giro:

I think an Idol with some of those red Fulcrom Racing zero wheels wil look very nice.
Christie2007-08-30 03:02:15

Sorry, I forgot to mention Colnago. If it fits your budget, how about one of these:

20070830_024928_Extreme_power2.jpg
Christie2007-08-30 02:49:39

Who is riding a BMC road bike' date=' which frame and what is it like? would like to look at upgrading to a new frame. any suggestions.[/quote']

The BMC could be seen as a dutchmans bike ie Brandy Met Coke, but those who have ridden it say it is ultra responsive and stiff albeit not the lightest  frame .

That my dear friend is why most people call it a Bike Met Class

ClapClapClapClapClapClap

If you dont mind the all American: "we love Lance & all things US Postal" thing, also have a look at the new Trek frames. They came up with a design with some real innovations, it looks like a very, very good frame.

Try the LOOK 595. Best frame in the world!Thumbs%20Up

Not to forget one of the most exclusive  and expensive but still FRIIGGGGIIIINNNN NICE

Ur right sammajoor.....just remember...you get what you pay for. Ferrari's will never be cheap. I will let you know when my demo fleet is finished.....then you can come and test one with me.

Ur right sammajoor.....just remember...you get what you pay for. Ferrari's will never be cheap. I will let you know when my demo fleet is finished.....then you can come and test one with me.

Licking my lips in anticipationTongueTongueTongueTongue

If you dont mind the all American: "we love Lance & all things US Postal" thing' date=' also have a look at the new Trek frames. They came up with a design with some real innovations, it looks like a very, very good frame.

[/quote']

WHAT??????????????ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Christie saying something nice about Trek!!!!!! its the end of the world as we no it!!!

Christie saying something nice about Trek!!!!!! its the end of the world as we no it!!!

I shiver at the thought of what you can do on a Cannondale.....http://dgrin.smugmug.com/photos/78326985-Ti.gif

Spinnekop2007-08-30 04:53:00

I shiver at the thought of what you can do on a Cannondale.....http://dgrin.smugmug.com/photos/78326985-Ti.gif

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedDont say anthing to anyone. But if I had the cash .......a new Dale would difinitely be on my shopping list!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Try the LOOK 595. Best frame in the world!Thumbs%20Up

Not to forget one of the most exclusive  and expensive but still FRIIGGGGIIIINNNN NICE

OH to get my a.s.s on a LOOK, samanjoor, once you have felt the ride of a LOOK, everything else feels slow....Confused