Trials in Stellenbosch

dp trials

Is there anyone out there in Stellenbosch who is riding trials? I'm looking for a regular riding group or to get one going, or if someone is looking to ride sporadically.

dp

Is there anyone out there in Stellenbosch who is riding trials? I'm looking for a regular riding group or to get one going, or if someone is looking to ride sporadically.

dp

What is your skill level? and what trails the ones @ Stellenbosch mountain or Jonkerhoek?

I'll join if you guys are not that fast up the hills. :)

clarity required: trials or trails? Not the same thing. Clint's probably on the money spelling and intention wise ;)

:D TrIAls, as in you have a funny little bike and ride up objects that people would otherwise deem impossible. Danny MacAskill type stuff, but just not on a mods bike.

Trials skills is on the up... If you are keen to see the trails skills we can organize a ride sometime :blink:

:D TrIAls, as in you have a funny little bike and ride up objects that people would otherwise deem impossible. Danny MacAskill type stuff, but just not on a mods bike.

Trials skills is on the up... If you are keen to see the trails skills we can organize a ride sometime :blink:

OK i understand. not into that type of riding yet.

Used to do tricks om my BMX way back in the day. Since then i've put on to much weight. :D

See you

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, my friend and i do some trials riding in Stellenbosch, ur wecome to come along. We mostly ride on the weekends.