A Mrs. in Need of Help Please

Mrs Colonel

Ok - so short of putting pink tassles, a basket and a horn on my bicycle, I'm "pinking" my bike up.

Small things in life excite me - like my new and snazzy pink handlebar tape on my silver Raleigh (I'm a girl and talk in colours, not techs and specs), but I need something else pink to match the tape.

I origninally wanted a pink saddle, but can't find any of those.  Colonel suggested pink tyres.

Do any hubbers know where I can find either pink tyres or / and a pink saddle?

I should probably just go get a pink bike!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I seen a lady at our club with pink bar tape and pink bottle cages!

I know you get pink cable casings as well

Small things in life excite me

I'm sure Colonel does not know where to hide right now. LOL

Try Mark's Bicycle worshop in Bellville, last time I looked he had a pink saddle in stock. Actually, it was black with pink flowers on it. Quite a few pink bits & bobs available for woman to pimp with nowdays (that sounds bad Confused).

When I saw the heading of your post I initially thought Colonel has been slipping up with his husbandly duties Wink. That happens when one trains too much.

Guest Michelle

they have pink & white fizik saddles at Cyclelab, as well as pink bontrager bottle cages Big%20smile

At Linden, okay a bit out of the way, they have a pearl Scott Contessa with pink lettering and pink cages standing next to a pink floor pump.

Thanks for the suggestions!

And don't all be so nasty to Colonel!  (Although I might have set this up - sorry Colonel!)

Orca - I saw those on a US site, but when I looked on the conti site, they showed just about every colour under the sun, but no pink.  Perhaps I should get the red ones and leave them in the sun to fade a bit?LOL