Transfering HR data

Jaco-fiets

I got a new laptop and need to transfer all my data between the 2. I downloaded the a new polar excercise software from the site and now need to transfer my excercise data from the past few years onto the new computer and software. Can somebody pls tell me how to do this.

I doubt that its as simple as copying the polar file on a flasdrive and copying it over again. Or is it??

I doubt that its as simple as copying the polar file on a flasdrive and copying it over again. Or is it??

I think that's what I did when I had to format my computer. You might need to create a user on the new installation first, then copy the files across into the user directory.

Just give Polar a call on 011-8051028, they are very helpfull and will be able to talk you through the process. In the past they have helped me do the same transfer as well as other issues.

I just made a backup on the old machine. Then when you start-up the new Polar instalation and it asks you for user info, there is an option to get it from disc.

It is as simple as that. Copy the <username> directory across to the same location on your laptop. I think then all you need to do is load the user. Something along those lines - I did it about 3 months ago.