Take that Power Balance

Joobs

I thought I would create a Saturday laugh while I am sitting tanning in the warm Durban sun.

In the new Triathlete SA Magazine there is an advert for the next best recovery thing... The Imazine bracelet........ Ensures quicker recovery just the same story as the power balance...

But the thing is the cost, it only costs R99 for a bracelet.....

I dont believe in these things at all, but I bet that these are going to sell quicker than free food from a fast food outlet......

Should create some interesting posts!!!

I got my popcorn ready......

Ok I could not resist this is how it all works from their website:

What I would like to know is Tourmaline and Germanium????

Link here to a moer long description: Imazine Technical

Technical

Technical Information

• Health grade silicon infused with Tourmaline and Germanium

• Ultra lightweight at only 10 grams

• Ergonomic design, radiator grooves for flexibility and breathability

• Water resistant to 10 meters

• Emits negative ions (anions) at over 1900ions per cc

• Emits far infrared at over 90% efficiency

• 2008 good design award

• Sizes: X Small - 16cm, Small - 17cm, Medium - 18cm, Large - 19cm

• Colours: a range of 12 fashionable colours to choose from

Haha, my wife bought one from a shop in Constantia to wear to the beach, so she could leave her watch at home. Didn't even know this stuff till I saw this thread, she never ever put it on cause the watch never kept the time...! Piece of SH!T.

I wanted to get my daughter one because they looked cool. Wonder if I should rather not get one for her mom and gran (my ex-mom-in-law) to see if can correct their chemical imbalances :)

Ok I could not resist this is how it all works from their website:

What I would like to know is Tourmaline and Germanium????

Link here to a moer long description: Imazine Technical

Technical

Technical Information

• Health grade silicon infused with Tourmaline and Germanium

• Ultra lightweight at only 10 grams

• Ergonomic design, radiator grooves for flexibility and breathability

• Water resistant to 10 meters

• Emits negative ions (anions) at over 1900ions per cc

• Emits far infrared at over 90% efficiency

• 2008 good design award

• Sizes: X Small - 16cm, Small - 17cm, Medium - 18cm, Large - 19cm

• Colours: a range of 12 fashionable colours to choose from

If you can't blind them with science; baffle them with bull****.

Nog 'n uitgeslape jakkals wat mense met lae selfbeheersing uitvang. Voorbeeld: Vroutjie stap in die China shop in. En koop iets van R30. Want wat is R 30. Selfs al werk dit nie. As dieselfde artikel R400-R500 gekos het, het jy 2x gedink voor jy dit koop. Maar nou kos die Power balance net R99. Let wel, Nie R100 nie. So: Kom ons vang die poepholle uit wat dink dit kan werk. As dit nie werk nie, wat is R99...

Daardie gemors kos waarskynlik minder as R 10 om te vervaardig en in te voer. R 80 se skoon wins.

i cant see why you are all so skeptical....????

this is absolutely brilliant!

everyone knows that Tourmaline and Germanium is as much a miracle drug as winning the UK Lottery (again! and you never entered either times)....

lets face it - you get bent over daily - you fill your car with Caltex with TECHRON... Wow! Techron, thats amazing and what it does for my engine is amazing!!! But no-body has an effing clue what is is!

I nearly smashed my keyboard against my face when I read that this thing has a waterproof limit, until I clicked the link and saw that it is a watch as well; and as a watch it actually looks quite funky. At least these have SOME practical use, just dont get me started about its infra-red, ion nonsense.

Guest agteros

I'm sure McDonalds / Wimpy gave out similair items with their kiddies meals a while ago..

Any rational person would see it as modern day snake oil. But then you see one of our best athletes put his stamp of approval on it.

Very skeptical is where I stand.

From ryansandes.com

The Imazine gear is very cool - the bracelets are light and I can train and race in them.

Since wearing the bracelets my recovery periods have been  quicker enabling me to train that much harder the next day. Have a look at the new luminous colour range of bracelets