Training partners in Fourways

AndyM

I am looking for MTB training partners in the Fourways/douglasdale area, to ride weekdays and weekends, early, lsb and hill work. not top speed, med would be ideal

Hey Andy, what times do you go out riding?

I can do anytime, I am training for the Freedom Challenge and need to do some LSD, and I am working from home so I can fit in.

Maybe we should hook-up sometime - I'm always looking for people to do LSDs with.

We're about to start LSD for this year's 320Km (looks like from next weekend on - don't want to stuff up the legs for the Dome2Dome this weekend, although there's not enough hills in the legs so I predict it's going to be bit of a stuff up), but its on road. We could possibly do it on MTBs occasionally for a bit of a change though, as I think we all have MTBs too. At the moment, it's myself and three mates, and one-or-two hangers on that come along for the ride but don't want to do the 320.

In my mind, the more the merrier. We also do an occasional 416Km weekend. If you're interested, let's give it a shot?

Maybe we should hook-up sometime - I'm always looking for people to do LSDs with.

We're about to start LSD for this year's 320Km (looks like from next weekend on - don't want to stuff up the legs for the Dome2Dome this weekend, although there's not enough hills in the legs so I predict it's going to be bit of a stuff up), but its on road. We could possibly do it on MTBs occasionally for a bit of a change though, as I think we all have MTBs too. At the moment, it's myself and three mates, and one-or-two hangers on that come along for the ride but don't want to do the 320.

In my mind, the more the merrier. We also do an occasional 416Km weekend. If you're interested, let's give it a shot?

That sound great, I have the Mont Aux run on the 11th and then its back on the bike, give me a call on 0832552425 and we can set up from there, Thanks

That sound great, I have the Mont Aux run on the 11th and then its back on the bike, give me a call on 0832552425 and we can set up from there, Thanks

done

Also keen to join in with you guys if you dont mind :)

the LSDs? Cool - send me some contact details, PM or otherwise