Rudy Project Impact Rx Sunglasses

Caerus

Does anyone know where you can buy the Rudy Project Impact Rx range of glasses from, either locally or internationally. They are the range that lets you have full presciption lenses. Or is it just a kit that comes with the frames?

Does anyone know where you can buy the Rudy Project Impact Rx range of glasses from, either locally or internationally. They are the range that lets you have full presciption lenses. Or is it just a kit that comes with the frames?

Go to : http://www.asgsport.co.za/ for full distributors list, most optometrists i know of can get them . Got Rudy Project Swift Eyewear, and I'm in LOVE with mine...!

Regards,

Thanks, im hoping to be able to find a place overseas as well in order to compare prices.

Pleasure, Unfortunately I cannot help you with that. Maybe CRC?

Regards,

Pleasure, Unfortunately I cannot help you with that. Maybe CRC?

Regards,

Its weird that nothing comes up in any searches, well not the ImpactRx models. The ones in particular that I'm looking at are ZYON IMPACTRX - http://www.rudyproject.co.za/products/rx_product.php?idL=1&headquarter=0&prodottiInglesi=0&ecommerce=0&idDealer=10&isADealer=1&unicode=&idLivello1=&isAction=&idP=260

and the rydon || impactrx - http://www.rudyproject.co.za/products/rx_product.php?idL=1&headquarter=0&prodottiInglesi=0&ecommerce=0&idDealer=10&isADealer=1&unicode=&idLivello1=&isAction=&idP=254

Nice Glasses! Almost look like mine.

I got mine from a optometrist shop in Woodhill with excelent service & prices :

Stanley & De Kock Woodlands

Nathalie Gauteng Shop 54C C/O De Ville Bois Mareuil And Garsfontei

Pretoria 012 9974933 koos@optiforum.co.za

Thanks, im hoping to be able to find a place overseas as well in order to compare prices.

Don't even bother. Rather contact CWC then.

The Rx inserts will anyway be done by your optom and should be roughly R450 for the lenses regardless of the "frame" brand.

Don't even bother. Rather contact CWC then.

The Rx inserts will anyway be done by your optom and should be roughly R450 for the lenses regardless of the "frame" brand.

So there is no difference between them? Well the Rx frames( I was under the impression they were differant of the insert frames - Can u explain how they work, I know with the adidas ones they come with an additonal fitting so you can have the full prescription lenses. Ive seen a place that are selling all rudy project at half price or greatly reduced prices, http://www.bikewear.co.za/ . Im just a bit weary. :unsure: Is there someone I could call to make sure?

I just got Rx frames (D'Arcs) and looked at the Rudys (I've got a whole thread on the topic). Its just a prescription lense that clips in.

The RX clip in (what you are referring to with the Addidas) comes with the frame as its not generic and might not even work within brands. So always make sure its supplied.

You then take this part to your optom who will have the lenses done for you. Its about R450 as they don't do the UV coating and other extras as thats what the outer lenses are for.

Hope this makes sense.

I just got Rx frames (D'Arcs) and looked at the Rudys (I've got a whole thread on the topic). Its just a prescription lense that clips in.

The RX clip in (what you are referring to with the Addidas) comes with the frame as its not generic and might not even work within brands. So always make sure its supplied.

You then take this part to your optom who will have the lenses done for you. Its about R450 as they don't do the UV coating and other extras as thats what the outer lenses are for.

Hope this makes sense.

Rudy Project as far as Ive been told and seen is that they do a range that is not a clip in, but rather a full presription lens. They are the Impact Rx range. Take a look at the website - http://www.rudyproject.com/products/rx_start.php?sel=0&idL=1&headquarter=1&prodottiInglesi=0&ecommerce=0&idDealer=1&isADealer=0&unicode=. As far as I can tell these are no longer frames with clip in inserts but rather the full prescription lenses. If I'm wrong please do tell me. :unsure: Where would I find the link to your thread?

Rudy Project as far as Ive been told and seen is that they do a range that is not a clip in, but rather a full presription lens. They are the Impact Rx range. Take a look at the website - http://www.rudyproject.com/products/rx_start.php?sel=0&idL=1&headquarter=1&prodottiInglesi=0&ecommerce=0&idDealer=1&isADealer=0&unicode=. As far as I can tell these are no longer frames with clip in inserts but rather the full prescription lenses. If I'm wrong please do tell me. :unsure: Where would I find the link to your thread?

If you check out:

http://www.rudyproject.com/products/index_p.php?idLivello1=2&idLivello2=3&idLivello3=9&headquarter=1&prodottiInglesi=0&ecommerce=0&isADealer=&idDealer=1&idL=1&unicode=

You will see that they do have one "genetik ev" which is the 2010 range. The non-clipon RX range is too insanely expensive for me but then again my budget was minimal (I went D'Arcs for R1200 all inclusive)

Hi there,

Feel free to contact Bernhard Volschenk - he is our "in-house" optometrist at ASG Sport - we are the official distributors for Rudy Project in Africa. Bernhard can give you free advice or point you in the right direction on where to go for more info. We offer both "insert" and "direct in frame" solutions. Bernhard Cell: 082 456 2645

You can also get more info on ImpactRX from our website - go to www.asgsport.co.za and follow the links to Rudy Project.

One last note - there is promotion running for R500 off any RP script solution - feel free to ask Bernhard for more info.

Good luck!

Hi there,

Feel free to contact Bernhard Volschenk - he is our "in-house" optometrist at ASG Sport - we are the official distributors for Rudy Project in Africa. Bernhard can give you free advice or point you in the right direction on where to go for more info. We offer both "insert" and "direct in frame" solutions. Bernhard Cell: 082 456 2645

You can also get more info on ImpactRX from our website - go to www.asgsport.co.za and follow the links to Rudy Project.

One last note - there is promotion running for R500 off any RP script solution - feel free to ask Bernhard for more info.

Good luck!

Thanks, I did send an email today. Ill phone later thanks :)