ENDURA CYCLING SHORTS

YUMEYA

Or get them from Chain Reaction Cycles.I use the Singletrack shorts and they are great.

What was import duties like on the shorts?

What was import duties like on the shorts?

You are looking at 40-45% clothing import duty, as well as VAT of 14% on 110% of the value of clothing.

Possible handling fee from Post office of R25, depending on postage/courier option.

UPS couriers charge a handling/customs fee too.

Endura baggies are great but I would strongly advise you to try them on first as some models have weird sizing.

Best to try and find them locally at a Felt dealer I guess... good luck.

Hey Yumeya

Go to Revolution Cycles on Bree street and chat to Stirling / Nick. They have a pretty wide range of Endura shorts and some of their other products. Or give them a call on 021 423 5191

There is an online shop for endura - www.gumbo.co.za

Have not tried them before but they stock bikes and kit.

Hey Yumeya

Go to Revolution Cycles on Bree street and chat to Stirling / Nick. They have a pretty wide range of Endura shorts and some of their other products. Or give them a call on 021 423 5191

going to pop in there latter today. Thanks

There is an online shop for endura - www.gumbo.co.za

Have not tried them before but they stock bikes and kit.

they do have stock but according to a few online reviews, Endura sizing are not to be trusted so best I fit before I buy.

thanks all.

Got me the Endura Humvee. Picked up the baggies at Revolution Cycles. A pair of Giro Remedy caught my eyes, it was love at first sight/fit. Scored a little discount

for taking the two items.

Very cool looking store, a lot has changed since I was last there maybe over a year ago. Store has a homely feel to it. friendly service especially from Grant (hope I got the name right, I am a "never forget a face" guy).