Friday 31 August

Skye

Well it's Friday night pay day week-end.... so what can I say other than there are 26 of us members and 13 guest on the hub so what are your excuses

A) You are broke

B) You are single

C) Wife has locked the gate and your gate pass has expired

D) Racing your heart out at the WP Champs

E) You have passed the jolling stage, watch out this could give your age away

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Options B and E plus payday was last Friday. Having a party on my own at home at the moment....blasting the music and dancing around. I don't need to go out for entertainment. Wink

got a major project going live on Sunday and i'm having to wait for the last bit of info from another person to finalise our side to be ready ofr it. all cos one person dragged their heels now the rest of us have to work late on a friday Angry 

Fire place is blazing and the indoor braai also going strong . going to braai a nice steak with salad sweetpotatoes and a glass or two of nice smooth red wine nice and cosy then get my things ready for the ride tomorrow at Koringberg Big%20smileBig%20smile what more can I say pay is finished CryCry

Fire place is blazing and the indoor braai also going strong . going to braai a nice steak with salad sweetpotatoes and a glass or two of nice smooth red wine nice and cosy then get my things ready for the ride tomorrow at Koringberg Big%20smileBig%20smile what more can I say pay is finished CryCry

Who needs money when you've got the above, especially when you live where you do Big%20smile.

Was actually supposed to go out jolling tonight to celebrate a certain Hubber's birthday but he's too hungover from last night and has decided to rather chill at home LOL

Was actually supposed to go out jolling tonight to celebrate a certain Hubber's birthday but he's too hungover from last night and has decided to rather chill at home LOL

that wouldn't be daemon, would it?

forgot stuff at the office after a great lunch which ended some 20 minutes ago.........now off to supper!!

skye, my excuse. the darn keg was just too noisy. working tomorrow in the lbs. and, well, i knew i could come home and chat to you ratherEmbarrassedLOL

forgot stuff at the office after a great lunch which ended some 20 minutes ago.........now off to supper!!

hitting the masking agents again?

that wouldn't be daemon' date=' would it?
[/quote']

Big%20smileThumbs%20Up Poor guy isn't feeling too strong today LOL

got a major project going live on Sunday and i'm having to wait for the last bit of info from another person to finalise our side to be ready ofr it. all cos one person dragged their heels now the rest of us have to work late on a friday Angry 

yuck, sp! am i gonna have to take that darn avatar for skills training? a week ago i make it an issue, and the silly thing ain't improved. as bridget jones would say: v.v.worried!

that wouldn't be daemon' date=' would it?
[/quote']

Big%20smileThumbs%20Up Poor guy isn't feeling too strong today LOL
[/quote

he got into work v.v.late

thanks Ian yea very rustig here and hey its the last day of Winter too Spring tomorrow Big%20smileBig%20smile

hey buddy, what's sweetie slapping on the braai tonight?