I guess it's an appropriate time ...

Windbreaker

I have removed the original contents of this posting because my attempt at a serious discussion about the roles & relationships of the PPA, WPCA, CSA etc was immediately crippled by Hendrik Petoors subsequent posting below. I did not want it to go the same way that butafly's (which was raised in a similar vein) original posting went.

I asked Hendrik in a PM to explain why he felt it necessary to  be snide or whether I was just misunderstanding him. He hasn't replied and has subsequently gone offline.

Thanks Hendrik

Windbreaker2007-09-01 01:13:56

B**p!!!!!!....... sorry unneccesary an uncalled for.... I retract..... please post your important posting about the virtues again!!!!!!!Hendrik Petoors2007-09-01 03:25:54

Guest colonel

FAAAAAAAAARK( see Skye no swearing or bad language), im away with the fairies today but still it was a good post. Im deciding if I am I feel like sh*t, the weather is crap and I have little motivation to get wet and sick. But Mrs Colonel is working and I am all alone so its either Tacx trainer or WP Champs....

Guest colonel

HAHA Goodtimes, ok I need to get off this forum and go do something with my day and decide if Im gonna do WP Champs later.

Cheers

Go to champs! Thanks, it's disappointing that we can't have intelligent debates on this forum anymore without people trashing the thread from the word go.

hey windbreaker, when u going to WP champs are u going to ride, maybe you can talk to my young one she guilts easily