Tokai Mountain Biking Trail : Cape Town

andrecapetown

Hi all, I recently read an article about the Tokai MTB Trail, the photos really didn't do it for me, so I thought I would contribute this one. taken along the top section on the way to the Silvermine boom, its a truly magnificent trail.

Taken early on a winters morning with the sun coming up over the Hottentots Holland mountains.

hi there,

rode in tokai on saturday (4 sep 2010)

put together a video of what i think tokai is all about

and damn, how I long to get back on to the trails!!! Tore my meniscus 4 weeks back, so at least another 4 weeks till any sort of strenuous knee-activity. And yes, MTB does qualify as strenuous, considering the amount of lateral forces that go through the leg when maneuvering the bike around the ST.

HOW I LONG!!!

Give that man a BELLS!

that's very cool, and see you didn't even have to go to the mast. i reckon a no dabbing sped up ride on the switchbacks would be pretty sweet to add in.

Thanks guys... appreciate the positive feedback on the tokai vid. I also put one together of Jonkershoek a few weeks back if you interested.

Great clips these!

Where were you riding @1:48 (Jonkershoek) - saw a "no cycling" sign? Surely there is enough to ride in jonkershoek to stay off the hikers trails?

Great clips these!

Where were you riding @1:48 (Jonkershoek) - saw a "no cycling" sign? Surely there is enough to ride in jonkershoek to stay off the hikers trails?

it was our first visit to jonkershoek and we clearly got a little lost... only realised when we popped out at the bottom as there was no signage when we got onto the track.

glad you enjoyed the vids anyhow.

So vids of Tokia and Jonkies looks cool. Makes want to go to and ride @ jonkies this weekend. the weather is gonna be nice Saturday. :)

Tokai is an awesome place to ride !!!!

Some Mountain Unicycles rocking it in Tokai :D

These guys just plain strait nuts. Looks cool though but i prefer the 2 wheel type cycle..... :D

awesome vids guys i love them, rode tokai this weekend, after about 2 years

was awesome!!!! HATS OFF TO THE UNICYCLES....