WSD a marketing myth…

Tumbleweed

Hmmm... Always thought so... Seems my suspicions were right... Only their saddles and handle bar widths should differ... And of course the colour schemes.

Hmmm... Always thought so... Seems my suspicions were right... Only their saddles and handle bar widths should differ... And of course the colour schemes.

I think some guys are more particular about colour than the girls!

Oh no!

I for one am going to keep the myth alive though - I bought my both my wife and daughter WSDs and they won me huuuuuge points compared to buying them "boys'" bikes lol!

Oh no!

I for one am going to keep the myth alive though - I bought my both my wife and daughter WSDs and they won me huuuuuge points compared to buying them "boys'" bikes lol!

Your secret's safe with us… ;)

Haha. For sure. I was merrily referring to the um... colour of the colours ie. magenta handle bar with a white saddle & grips, pink slip pink RD and cassette on with white Stan's ZTR 355 rims on blue Hope pro II hubs and skewers and a "memphis belle" painted onto the frame courtesy of Cylceart and.... wait.... I see what you mean...

The whole Magenta / Pink argument, comes to mind. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Since I bought my wife a WSD mountain bike to replace her mens bike, she has been enjoying riding a lot more. She is short and the shorter top tube of the frame givers her a better position on the bike and hence the handling is much better, which boosts confidence.

Marketing myth of not, it worked for her.