Saint Sports - Boksburg

I FLY

I needed some brake pads urgently and saw that Saint Sports is quite close to my work.

As it seems to be very convenient to take my bike there for other servicing/repairs I was wondering whether other hubbers have Saints as their LBS and what their experience has been with the workshop.

They haver been around forever, why don't you simply try them out, that way you will find out if you are happy or not.

Speak to Winston.

Sorry no fresh info on Saints BUT I used to (pre 2003) frequent there quite often and found them to be very helpfull.

Got to know them when they were still in Elsburg and they were always ready to help me out with those "emergencies" that tend to happen at the worst possible time.

They haver been around forever, why don't you simply try them out, that way you will find out if you are happy or not.

Speak to Winston.

My bike is there now for new brake pads to be fitted and the hubs serviced.No harm in starting small.

My bike is there now for new brake pads to be fitted and the hubs serviced.No harm in starting small.

Hope they satisfy your needs :rolleyes:

Sorry no fresh info on Saints BUT I used to (pre 2003) frequent there quite often and found them to be very helpfull.

Got to know them when they were still in Elsburg and they were always ready to help me out with those "emergencies" that tend to happen at the worst possible time.

Saint Sports are in Leeuwpoort str Boksburg....great guys...speak to Chris or Winston....tel; 011 917 1212.....we ride with the boys often.

Just plain "Good old service and advice"