What's the point?

kitkat

Okay so I'm not exactly Yolanda Speedy but I put in some good training day in and day out. I'm improving consistently and guess that what training is all about. I do however have to wonder at the pansies who come to Kyalami and sit on my ass.

Okay so I have to confess to admiring the shape of my calves now and then as I catch a glance in the mirror but seriously if you want to get strong boys you'll have to stop sitting on my ass and actually do some training.

Signed off,

Catch me if you can Kitkat ;)

Well, there is not point in cycling for men if they can not sit behind a girl and stare at their asses. That is why I'm always the sweeper.

It may well be your ass and not your calves!

(post a pic!)

A strong good looking female cyclist in lycra is VERY attractive.

Its difficult to just ride past. I find I have to recover a bit...

Or...

Maybe you are so strong, the guys can only hang on and not come to the front...

I sometimes rode a girl who always claimed I trailed behind her just to scope her ass…until I pointed out that even if she was two kays up the road, I'd still be able to see it…

I sometimes rode a girl who always claimed I trailed behind her just to scope her ass…until I pointed out that even if she was two kays up the road, I'd still be able to see it…

Bet you dont ride with her anymore :lol:

:lol: Thanks guys

They say eat Special K to drop a dress size...nonsense. Get your ass on a bicycle 5-6 days a week and sweat buckets. That'll do it.

See ya at Kyalami...bwaaahaaaaa

It has been like this since the dawn of ROAD cycling time ..... hangers on there will always be who have no interest in doing any 'work' but feel they have benefited off the efforts of others B) even worse in a race they will pass you at the end and feel like heroes :angry:

Its obviously because you are not a kitkat chunky that the guys sits behid you....

Nope we're almost at Slimslab now :lol: