Double Century Training

I am a sport scientist so I can help you with training programs. Just email me at maryke.verster87@gmail.com or phone me 079 730 3831.

Once you have obtained a program....could one still do the normal FunRides leading up to the DC or will that hamper/interfere with yr training schedule?

Or should you just do yr normal LSD over weekends?

Racing is the best training you can do! So you can definitely continue doing fun rides leading up to the DC. If I write programs for clients, I always adapt the program according to the races he/she would want to do.

Racing is the best training you can do! So you can definitely continue doing fun rides leading up to the DC. If I write programs for clients, I always adapt the program according to the races he/she would want to do.

Thanks Maryks. Just needed some confirmation as quite a few of our Club members had different views on this matter. I always firmly believed that doing these FunRides as part of DC/ONE Tonner training is good. Nothing beats 'RACE PACE'