Bloemfontein

Kletterer

I will be leaving for a weekend in Bloemfontein tomorrow. My wife is coming along and she agreed that we take the bikes and ride together on both days. I dont know Bloem at all. Where to go? Take the MTBs or road bikes? The easiest would be to join a group on both days. Who knows of anything? Otherwise I would also be grateful for any tips on nice routes.

There is n mtb and road race on saterday. You can mingle there and hear about rides for sunday. The race is at president brand primary skool.

Have a look on FScycling.co.za for more info on the race for tommorow and groupride road sunday 11:00 at Northridge mall.

Still R40.00 to enter race in Bloemfontein.

Race at same venue for MTB and road. Both flat races. Sunday rides are advertised on the fscycling.co.za website or send me a mail and i will give you the contact number for the Sunday group. francois.oosthuizen@alphapharm.co.za

Hi There is the Saturday MTB and Road Race at Pres Brand primary school Pellisier Bloemfontein. Race starts at 08h15. Entries from 06h45. On Sunday morning there is a group road ride at 11h00 from Northridge Mall in Bayswater Bloem. Cheers

Cool. Thanks so much for your responses. I've put the road bikes on the rack this morning. So it will be the road race from Pellisier. See you there. Sunday's group ride at 11am might be bit late for us as we are heading back to Pretoria around lunch time. I am looking forward to seeing what cycling in Bloem is all about on a hopefully perfect spring day. Then we'll go and watch the Springbocks win. Look out for couple on Merckx's and a German accent.