Best feeling!!!!!!

Kritzie

AAAaaaaaaaaaaahhhh. Nothing like putting a waterbottle through a Taxi's windscreen.

All stress is relieved immediately!!!!!!!!!!!
Kritzie2007-09-03 04:57:44

Nice thing about summer is the use of frozen water bottles. They make quite an impression on car tailights aswell.

Was riding with my buddy when the taxi almost hit him, idiot then after passing us swerved infront of us and hit brakes as hard as he could, buddy almost went into the back of him I swerved and as I passed he hit me with his fist on the chest. sh*t I almost fell infront of the cars comming from behind.

I proceeded past stopped and climbed on the pavement, he then came driving towards me middle finger in the air laughing at me.

What he did not realise was that I had my bottle behind my back, I used all my strength and hit him dead centre with the bottle breaking his front windscreen. Should have seen the effers smile disappear, he can go and explain that one to his boss.

Im not normally agro but with this effer hitting me was the last straw.

haha! kritzie, you biscuit. there's an old man who comes to the shop quite often who did the same thing on fishers hill. the bottle went halway trhough the windscreen. he managed to retreive it when the driver tried to confront the group he was with, then realised he was outnumbered and left with his tail(lights) between his legs. where'd it happen.

ps. how was sat's ride? did you leave your bike with ian? 

Yes HR Ian said he would fix it, the old men lost the laaities somewhere in the bushes,so much for being young, the ride was great.

Happened in Roodepoort seems the taxis are more agro over there then in the East Rand. Geez what did the cyclist do on that side of the world to make the taxi drivers so angry.

kritzie, unfortunately certain large groups of cyclists regularly jump red lights out our side. then they wonder why drivers get aggro.