LBS gets my thumbs up

Frosty

Thumbs up to Tony Impey Cycles. Great prices and friendly service.

Managed to save 23% on my new pair of road shoes, compared to the "best" price quoted by Cajees. Even had the cleats fitted for free.

Tony's service is very good.  Just make sure Tony helps you, otherwise you'll be told how k@k your bike is and how badly fitted it is, etc, etc, etc.

Tony's service is very good.  Just make sure Tony helps you' date=' otherwise you'll be told how k@k your bike is and how badly fitted it is, etc, etc, etc. [/quote']

There aswell, interesting.

But you do have a k*k bike Boet... Maybe it's just time to swallow your pride and admit it ... [ducks and runs for cover....LOL]

But you do have a k*k bike Boet... Maybe it's just time to swallow your pride and admit it ... [ducks and runs for cover....LOL]

Someone smell the crap he's talking as well?

Tony's service is very good.  Just make sure Tony helps you' date=' otherwise you'll be told how k@k your bike is and how badly fitted it is, etc, etc, etc. [/quote'] ...or upset the man by telling him that FIT comes in 3 flavours.....awful, bloody awful and plain ****! The reply I got was priceless!!

Tony's service is very good.  Just make sure Tony helps you' date=' otherwise you'll be told how k@k your bike is and how badly fitted it is, etc, etc, etc. [/quote'] ...or upset the man by telling him that FIT comes in 3 flavours.....awful, bloody awful and plain ****! The reply I got was priceless!!

I would've paid BIG bucks to have been there.

BlAck is beautiful' date=' but it looks crap on a CannondaleLOL 

[/quote']

You better watch it!  They'll probably recall your bike quite soon as well.

You too should have a tv showBig%20smile

Money's still on Ewep for SuikerbosEvil%20Smile

tv show - meee???? aahhhhh

you like taking risks he???LOLLOLLOL

Whilst it is debateable if black looks good on a cannonfodder dale we can at least be certain that peewee looks bl**dy awful on it!!

What did I miss with peewee and SBR and Cervelo and bets etc.  Also did not realise that FIT is available in 3 flavours, I thought it was 2 - Vile & cannonfodder dale.

Whilst it is debateable if black looks good on a cannonfodder dale we can at least be certain that peewee looks bl**dy awful on it!!

LOLLOLLOL

What did I miss with peewee and SBR and Cervelo and bets etc.  Also did not realise that FIT is available in 3 flavours' date=' I thought it was 2 - Vile & cannonfodder dale.

[/quote']

cervelo talking... to ewep : "bla bla bla... training's going good, climbing faster than usual"

ewep thinking - "sh*t, this man can climb, better challenge him and see'

ewep to cervelo - Suikerbos , 6 Okt '07 , ek gaan jou breek..

CERVELO : 'huh"

cervelo thiking - 'f*CK, better start training'LOLLOLLOL