Converting a cannondale lefty to fit a standard shock

xamnam

Hi

I want to convert my Cannondale Tuarine so that I can fit a standard Fox Shock on my Taurine.

Does anybody know where I can get the conversion kit from to do this.

Thanks

And I have just sold a wheelset and is process to sell a Rock Shox where the owner is converting from normal shock to a lefty..........eish now is it going to be Lefty or a normal.........mmmmm I don't know ???

Distributors are Cape Cycle Systems (Pty) Ltd. I've sent them a mail to try to source one but no luck yet. If you find something else, let us know.

They used to be the distributers. Omnico becam official distributers towards the end of 2009.

They used to be the distributers. Omnico becam official distributers towards the end of 2009.

Yeah - Omnico are the distributors of Cannondale but for the Woodman products it's Cape Cycle Systems as the original post was for a 'kit' to convert a Lefty.

The Saturn HS is specific for the Cannondale frames to fit a 1 1/8" fork. The headtube diameter is slightly larger than OnePointFive standard so can't fit a normal 1.5" to 1 1/8" reducer. Cannondale have their own brand - but it seems the Woodman according to reviews is a better product.

Stocked by Westdene cycles if interested.