Rietvlei Farm Route Map

AlexJ007

Hi there

Does anyone have a map to all the routes at Rietvlei Farm (Garmin recorded, etc). I am starting to make Rietvlei my every saturday outing and would like to see the routs and do some sort of planning regarding my training.

Please can you post it on this topic or mail me at alex.joubert@gmail.com.

Thanks

The GT

The routes have changed a little in the past few weeks, with the addition of a lot of Blue route. Wendell has a good map in the shop, but I'm not sure there's anything electronic at the moment. I have some of it on MapMyRide, will see if I can copy and paste.

The routes have changed a little in the past few weeks, with the addition of a lot of Blue route. Wendell has a good map in the shop, but I'm not sure there's anything electronic at the moment. I have some of it on MapMyRide, will see if I can copy and paste.

Have a look at what I did a while back...

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/31946893

J

Attached (I hope) is the yellow route and the green. Green finishes on the yellow. I've not yet ridden (and mapped) the full blue, hopefully this weekend if I can get rid of the tyre sealant that's filling my sinusses...

post-15591-045306300 1283857593.jpg

post-15591-016789400 1283858067.jpg

What do they use that building in the top left corner for , the U shapped one? i use to go to "camp" there in the 80's . Used to get the bus from loveday street to there for a week in the school holidays B)

I used to be a regular at that camp in the 70's, also a bus from Loveday street. I was eventually made a councillor and then banned, lol.

I used to be a regular at that camp in the 70's, also a bus from Loveday street. I was eventually made a councillor and then banned, lol.

Remember Ms Pike?

What do they use that building in the top left corner for , the U shapped one? i use to go to "camp" there in the 80's . Used to get the bus from loveday street to there for a week in the school holidays B)

Youth Camp! It's still there.....

Remember Ms Pike?

Yip :) She gave me a right bollocking. I did the "Survivor" Badge near the river and got badly burnt on my ankle. She caught me walking around barefoot <_< gave me hell then took me to get my ankle sorted.

Gees that place brings back memories, thursday night play nights . I think I had all the badges for all the activities that they had :P

Sorry for Hijack :(

It is quite far from where I stay in the north but I will make a point of riding there sometime to check it out.

I got banned by Ms Pike for visiting a girls dorm after lights out.

Hi Guys,

just back from World Masters XC and will get the maps done. I have a lot of peeps who say they will help me but ONE of them will actually show up. Sorry I am not too good at computors. We will focus on getting maps for all trails.

Hi Frosty, there are quiet a few swctions not on but man this is great.I would truly appreciate you doing the rides with me so we can get a mapalog going.I have been told that it is quiet easy to put onto google earth but man... give me a bike to fix and I can do that but...computors.