Sign-Up needs assistance

shaunh

Hi Guys. I have a website registered and need to develop it and as I do not have experience nor the money to pay for it, I am requesting that any web developers out there with a little 'free' time can assist me in developing this site. Nothing fancy, but something to help spread the message & the signs.

So please, can you help?

PM me or call me 083 232-6344

shaun, i work for a a newspaper. so if you need any help crafting pr stuff, give us a shout. also pm me your phone number and i'll if i can convince some lazy-ass reporters to come and do a story about sign-up.

ps. we'll try spell your name right, honeyLOL

can't really say. this may seem clandestine, but i kinda can't say. i often post from work, which is kinda against the rules (it's contrary to our internet usage policy - i have a way that they can't monitor my internet traffic - and they even consider chat room postings their intellectual property). but here's a clue: it's an english language daily owned by a former irish national rugby player. delgado knows the answer to this one. he calls him the shapeshifterLOLLOLLOL 

Doesnt help me, send me a pm ill keep it secret cos after 94.7 Id like to get into every newspaper possible with an article about my sponsor donating money to a charity for me completing the race on my tricycle. Thanks

shaun' date=' i work for a a newspaper. so if you need any help crafting pr stuff, give us a shout. also pm me your phone number and i'll if i can convince some lazy-ass reporters to come and do a story about sign-up.

ps. we'll try spell your name right, honeyLOL
[/quote']

Thanks HR, I will definately take you up on the offer for writing PR material as this is one area I really suck!!!!