Damn Gorgeous OR Downright Ugly?

'Dale

Now imagine a Black Cannondale SuperSix attached to the back... :P

Oops! :blink: Hijacked my own thread. Sorry, got carried away. :huh:

I thought Lolly Jackson was killed. Where did they find his car?

Sorry Bud, but you need to be a minister in parliament, a pimp or a drug dealer to like this matt black monster.

Geez, how shaxxxy is that?

Whatcha think... :rolleyes:

I'm assuming that since there are 3x's in that word that it refers to something pg18?

looks awesome, I just dont like the badge on the grill. It must either be chrome, like the SLS, or nothing at all.

CL is one of the best looking modern Mercs. Very elegant lines and one of the very few times that Merc has gotten a cars proportions right. That in particular is not one of their strong points.

I think this hides the design elements too much. And besides that it doesn't suite the nature of the car. Looks more like a cape flats lottery winner's wagon.

But that's just me :-)

On Saturday I saw a matt black BMW coupé. Did not have any model badges on but it looked the size of a 5 or 6 series. It did not look as nice as this Merc though.

Don't like colour, badge or the wheels. But make it silver and give it wheels that does not look pimped but rather stylish and we can talk again.

SLS anyday before this one for me, thanks.