Free Online MTB Magazine

Guest SportEvent

Guest SportEvent

I know I posted this in another forum, but I need subscribers. It will be easier for me to get better content for the Free Online MTB mag if I can say that I have plenty readers for it. Please moderators, don't delete my account because of this.

So please check it our at http://www.mtbmag.co.za and if you want to, you can sign up.

Thanks

Guest SportEvent

Not spammed yet. Got a few signed-up people, but not nearly enough to go to the big MTB companies and asking them to advertise or write articles for it. That is where I want to get.

You can also try www.mtbiker.co.za and see if you can get more peeps to subcribe from there as well...

good luck - it's about time that we get a decent online MTB magazine off the ground!!

Guest SportEvent

You can also try www.mtbiker.co.za and see if you can get more peeps to subcribe from there as well...

good luck - it's about time that we get a decent online MTB magazine off the ground!!

Thanks, will try them out. Hopefully this MTBMAG will survive and draw a lot of attention.

Guest SportEvent

I know this is never going to happen, but if TheHub could mail all the subscribers, around 18000, I am sure I will get huge number. Just a dream I suppose...??

Has anyone signed up for this, any feedback? did you get spammed?

I signed up. Looks like a cool idea and a bigger reader base would provide him with some leverage, especially for advertisements.

SportsEvent - I'd really suggest leveraging of the hub and getting people to submit articles for you about rides they had, products they've tested, etc. It's an easy way to get content.

I know this is never going to happen, but if TheHub could mail all the subscribers, around 18000, I am sure I will get huge number. Just a dream I suppose...??

Less if you subtract the multiple hubbers :lol:

Good luck, I think the idea of a online mag is a fantastic idea.

Guest SportEvent

I signed up. Looks like a cool idea and a bigger reader base would provide him with some leverage, especially for advertisements.

SportsEvent - I'd really suggest leveraging of the hub and getting people to submit articles for you about rides they had, products they've tested, etc. It's an easy way to get content.

I have to do this. But I am worried about the moderators kicking me if I ask the same thing over and over and in multiple threads. I would really like for hubbers to do this. But where to start?

Dude, I reckon you're doing this wrong-bordering on begging here.

Its a good idea, and I'd be cautious as a print mag person.but you need to establish yourself first with decent material. Then word will spread, and you can look at exposure based advertising. Until then its just an idea.It might take a few months, so stick with it.

I signed up just cause the chick on the front cover is hot - men are so shallow I know

Nice concept I like it - good luck man!!

Guest SportEvent

Dude, I reckon you're doing this wrong-bordering on begging here.

Its a good idea, and I'd be cautious as a print mag person.but you need to establish yourself first with decent material. Then word will spread, and you can look at exposure based advertising. Until then its just an idea.It might take a few months, so stick with it.

Beg, Borrow then Steal. The South African way??

Has anyone signed up for this, any feedback? did you get spammed?

Just got 4 personalised mails to tell me that the latest edition is out.

One was addressed to me, but Gerhard, Andrew and Richard might not have got theirs. Looks like he's bigger postage issues than Tread.