SB'Rand Sat 8th Sept

Joe Low

Giantman, Waterbottle, Scotty and I went through the reserve on Saturday and had such a good time we're doing it again this Saturday - in at 7:00 am when the gate opens (N3 side).

Anybody wanting to join is welcome - we're going at around 2hrs 40 mins for the whole thing - 57kms

We were very impressed with Giantman til nr the end when a lady in pink left him for dead.  Somebody Burger I'm told - maybe it was Lynette?

Otherwise dodging eland and baboons takes your mind off the climbing and the dangerous descents.

Let us know if you're coming and we'll wait 4 u - and, if you're any good, you can spend the rest of the morning waiting for ussmiley1.gif

If she's little and likeable, sun-tanned and sparky in a blue/pink no. - then she's back.

Will this get you to the reserve on Sat in hope of a sighting HR?

If she's little and likeable' date=' sun-tanned and sparky in a blue/pink no. - then she's back.

Will this get you to the reserve on Sat in hope of a sighting HR?

[/quote']

nah, i used to see her quite often in the lbs we both work(ed) in. besides i'm there on a sat. she was always there during the week. cute girl! also know her boyf, by the way. don't worry, you could most probably take himLOLLOLLOL

Should rename her Lynette Berge. Joe Low i'm sure we discussed this and agreed it was the compact crank that gave her the edge.

Oh yeah, I remember now Scotty, definitely the cranks nothing to do with relative physical conditions or anything... it was the cranks.

scotty, she did. not sure wht's she's up to now, but she's been away for a while. she was included in recent mag as being part of the staff. i'll ask on saturday.  

Myself, Flash, Carbon Carel and Daemon are planing on being there bright and early on Saturday morning.

Planning on doing 2 x laps at an easy pace as we're racing the Logwood classic the next day.

where you getting it from' date=' scotty, and how much?

have had mine for just over a week now.
[/quote']

And have you sorted out how it works yet HR. You do know its not just for looking good on the bikeWink. Are you riding this saturday??

Mate of mine returning from overseas is  bringing it in. How you finding it so far.

i just look at my handlebars and i find itLOLkidding' date=' haven't sorted the cadence stuff out yet, but that's on my road bike and i haven't been riding it that much. but other than that it's recorded a coupla mtb routes 

where you getting it from' date=' scotty, and how much?

have had mine for just over a week now.
[/quote']

And have you sorted out how it works yet HR. You do know its not just for looking good on the bikeWink. Are you riding this saturday??

still struggling a little with the software, but i fear i may need a new laptop. hoping to ride but the ex has dumped the kids on me again cos she wants to magoebaskloof. apparently her riding is more important than mineAngryLOLLOLLOL