Jeep Kit

amoryns

I think its only available to Team Jeep sponsored riders.

I might be wrong but ask SARA.

I think the black kit is available at bike stores but this is the answer I got from Jeep (actually a member on the Hub) regardign the green kit.

Which Jeep Top??? They are only for the athletes unfortunately but we are working on a kit for the public to purchase from our stores.

Should you require any further information please contact me on rae@teamjeep.co.za

hey guys, to clarify - Black and Green Jeep kit is only available to Team Jeep Sponsored Athletes. Green is for the SA Reps on the SA MTB Team and Black is our normal racing kit for other team members.

SARA is currently overseas.

Hope this helps

It is easy to get one...buy a jeep but take a white t-shirt with. As and when  the jeep breaks before you hit the exit gate of the dealer then quickly smear the t-shirt on the broken diff.

There you have it....

amoryns, next time you're at a race with taniaraats, hide in the trees and punch her lights out as she enters the singletrack and steal her kit. leave yours behind for her to cover up, though.

amoryns' date=' next time you're at a race with taniaraats, hide in the trees and punch her lights out as she enters the singletrack and steal her kit. leave yours behind for her to cover up, though.[/quote']

tANIA IS BIETJIE KLEIN..WEET NIE SO LEKKER OF EK IN HAAR KIT SAL PAS....O JA EN EK SAL SOOS IN HALFUUR VOOR DIE TYD MOET WEGSPRING OM IN 'N BOOM TE KAN WEGKRUIP....MAAR GOEIE IDEE THOUGH

I think tania raats wil donner you back as she has black belt karate and I am not Talking about the Peanut butter belt AD ages ago.Ying%20Yang Let the force be with You.

I think tania raats wil donner you back as she has black belt karate and I am not Talking about the Peanut butter belt AD ages ago.Ying%20Yang Let the force be with You.

EK HET BRUIN 3...REGTIG..EK SLAAN TERUGBig%20smile