MTB rentals near Lanseria

Frank the Tank

Friends of mine will be participating in the SIM corporate challenge, and basically need to rent MTB's for the event. They will be flying up to Lanseria, from where they will travel to Buffelspoort.

Could someone maybe help with names / contact details of companies renting MTB's in the vicinity? So far they have contacted CycleLab and Le Peloton (New Doornfontein).

oh crap, we're also coming from cape town for it, and thought they provided bikes(oops!).

anyway we're gonna try and find the two we need from here, but if you find something decent, please lemme know.

on a sidejack - the event is at buffelspoort resort. should i take the singlespeed or the full susser?i doubt the chicks are gonna ride much faster than my 32x16 speed, but am worried about hills as we're running around too.

on a sidejack - the event is at buffelspoort resort. should i take the singlespeed or the full susser?i doubt the chicks are gonna ride much faster than my 32x16 speed, but am worried about hills as we're running around too.

Can't find any info on this race, but if they utilise the farm roads and singletrack in and around the resort that they used in the Cradle Quest a coupla years back, the SS should do the job. Some short, sharp, rocky ups, but nothing too hectic.