Giant Anthem Team 2008

Clint Adams

Is there any difference between a 2008 Model Anthem 1 and a Anthem Team frame?

A Fox RP23 Float shock is gonna be included in the deal with seatpost and headset.

How much is this worth?????

My buddy wants 4000 :)

Just make sure the shock is services and the pivots and bearings are fine. Besides that its a good price. I just took my new anthem out this weekend and OH SO MUCH OF FUN :lol:

Just make sure the shock is services and the pivots and bearings are fine. Besides that its a good price. I just took my new anthem out this weekend and OH SO MUCH OF FUN :lol:

I took the anthem out for a ride and it feels weird. Maybe its because I started on a Hard tail. Will I get used to the feeling?

My buddy left the bike with me to test drive it. Will check tomorrow night after work. The bike is actually really light.

I did not expect that.

Lets see tomorrow what she does.

I took the anthem out for a ride and it feels weird. Maybe its because I started on a Hard tail. Will I get used to the feeling?

My buddy left the bike with me to test drive it. Will check tomorrow night after work. The bike is actually really light.

I did not expect that.

Lets see tomorrow what she does.

I bought an Anthem X1 (2009) 10 days ago - what a dream. I had the shocks serviced and checked out before I signed on the dotted line! I too moved from a HT and found the sensation a bit weird at first but after 2 rides you won't look back. The Anthem is actually a great climber which is quite surprising. Go for it!

I bought an Anthem X1 (2009) 10 days ago - what a dream. I had the shocks serviced and checked out before I signed on the dotted line! I too moved from a HT and found the sensation a bit weird at first but after 2 rides you won't look back. The Anthem is actually a great climber which is quite surprising. Go for it!

Thanx for telling me that.

That's 2 points for the Anthem and 0 for my Felt HT :(

Will see if it lives up to the hype.LOL :D

I loved mine from the minute i climbed on her, steering is very sharp and direct so be carefull before storming down singletrack nearly saw my ass once or four times.

Also make sure your rear shock is inflated to the right pressure otherwise it might feel a bit off i assume