Does your LBS stock one?

MoreTrails

So looking for a chain tensioner that mounts to ISCG (not ISCG 05 by the way) frame tabs- all i can find are ones on CRC or the like.

BUT, I would rather support local industry - so if you know of something drop me a line...

I suppose it would help if I said where as well - looking in general Cape Town area, but prepared to venture further a field via post - SHOT

i presume it's ISCG-old, as there is only really ISCG_old and ISCG_05 with smatterings of non-standard tabs like on older model giant frames.

I think MRP is available locally, and Truvativ box guides and chain devices.

E.13 is no go. CRC or 2nd hand only.

I have a 2nd hand E.13 LS1, but that's already been gifted to someone.

:rolleyes: You know me to well Droo!

Well, seeing as though my On One has ISCG tabs on the frame, why not take the chain tension up there and then can do away with the DMR SS tensioner at the hub. Cleaner lines, easier set up and if you get a puncture - just pop the wheel out....

And its something different to try - I need a bike shop! ;)

Capricorn - shot man. I was looking at a Blackspire on CRC. But if MRP are available locally thats cool! I have a XCX guide on my one bike and it is great.

Do you have contacts of the distributer or a bike shop that will retail?

moretrails: soz for only getting back to you now, but I will ask my LBS when i pick up my rides tomorrow. Let you know :)