Groenies ride - September 26th…

Tumbleweed

Anyone going to be here for the long weekend? Join us as we show Kranswurm the nature reserve. So far, there's a couple peeps in:

Kranswurm

Charvel

Me

MtbBarbie

patches

slowpoke

Add your name if you're keen. Slow and social, or we can split into groups if they're enough peeps. Beer and braai afterwards.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You most probably know this by now , but get somebody there early to reserve a spot for after ride activities . 3 Sundays ago could not even get a parking spot inside the grounds .

Damn...would have been so nice to actually meet a few of you..we're in KZN then. What about doing this as a monthly thing? dont have to be a braai and beer each time, but it would be nice.

Anyone going to be here for the long weekend? Join us as we show Kranswurm the nature reserve. So far, there's a couple peeps in:

Kranswurm

Charvel

Me

MtbBarbie

patches

slowpoke

Add your name if you're keen. Slow and social, or we can split into groups if they're enough peeps. Beer and braai afterwards.

On like a scone B)

You most probably know this by now , but get somebody there early to reserve a spot for after ride activities . 3 Sundays ago could not even get a parking spot inside the grounds .

Like sit and mark it....

My daughter with an AK47?

NO , we just normally park a car at the spot , throw a few chairs out , put a few old buns on the table , jump on the bikes and disappear . On return we have always found "our" spot open .

Like sit and mark it....

My daughter with an AK47?

I'll get there early with my kids…they're dangerous! :o Approach with caution…or sweets.

A couple of Sundays ago Pretoria Old Boys had a "function"/thing on @ Groenies. That's when it was so crazy.

Unfortunately we're in Mozambique over that weekend, would've loved to join in!

Damn...would have been so nice to actually meet a few of you..we're in KZN then. What about doing this as a monthly thing? dont have to be a braai and beer each time, but it would be nice.

Pity, man! I'm always up for a Groenies ride, so monthly works for me. ;)

I am always keen for a ride at Groenies, and would be great to meet you guy's what time will the ride be though?

You can count in Uncle Chopper!!!

The Butcher will represent!!!

Any specific "call" to identify each other? - No mating calls please - Mrs The Butcher dont take those lightly!

Not sure If I have plans that Weekend, but if not I'll meet up there. Groenkloof is always a winner. ;)

I am always keen for a ride at Groenies, and would be great to meet you guy's what time will the ride be though?

Not too early that its dark and not too late that its hot.Although here in Bots its 35deg C by 10am already.I am sure its not that bad in PTA