Gary Fisher Superfly Stolen - Signal Hill

imagedee

My brother had his GARY FISHER SUPERFLY stolen from him by a knife wielding punk on Signal Hill this morning. The redistribution of goods included a GARMIN 705 and iPod NANO.

He has changed the saddle to a white FISIK GOBI saddle. So this is different to the standard.

Please call Karin on 021 464 8800 if you have any info or have come across this bike.

thanks.

post-2056-079884200 1283949890.jpg

I ride there 3 times a week.. at night, sometimes solo..

Can you give us more Info please? exactly where etc.

Im really sorry to hear that bro. It has to be in the bokaap somewhere..

I hope the c@%$ts die a horrible painfull death - I put a jihad on them :angry: Do we start fighting fire with fire :unsure: I'm not looking forward to the day this possibly happens to me, He better be prepared to use whatever weapon he has, 'cause I ain`t giving up my stuff at all.

Ah, **** sakes! I'm presuming he's OK though. Hope the bike was insured.

Probably in Hout Bay or the Woodstock area now?

Are these being stolen to order, where would they end up? :unsure: Its not like a car being stolen, so who are the people buying these bikes? :huh:

mofos! i'm on the hill every day, but closer to end of day. Where was the bike jacked?

Any description of the thief: height, race, clothing, any distinguishing features etc?

there is map in the Downhill Thread of signal hill's tracks. Maybe locate the incident on a map. I'm with splat and others who think the bike's either in bokaap, or woodstock/obs, especially if the thief took the bike and rode back down the hill. Indicates familiarity with the area.

I'm gonna have to keep an eye out for sketchy mofos. :(

Just spoke with martin. The perp is a colored guy of average height, between 1.6 - 1.8m, wore what sounds like a skull cap (material cap as Martin stated it), wore a blue track top and a grey track pants. He has what seemed like a permanent black mark on his index finger or thumb. Martin said he seemed very nervous. Might have been high as a kite at the time. so i would reckon cape town based as there is a huge bunch of tweakers in that area.

hot damn, I hope we can find this mofo.

he should go to All the cash convertes/crusders in the area. They would buy it from the skelm. I ride the hill every week maybe i must go with friends from now on. What is this country coming to???

And Give Chief Inspector Yang a shout. Those heat sodden Moz am bee cans seem to have a penchant for good bikes