It's OFFICIAL !!!!!!

Sammajoor

Hi Sammajoor,

Yes I did see this new statistic. What was more interesting for me was the so called reasons for obesity. They blamed unemployment, depression etc as the major contributing factors. I wonder if it is not more a loss of personal worth or pride. On TV the other night a "big" guy was interviewed and his answer was that he knew he was fat, but to do something about it was too much of a hardship.

Regards

Sarge

Because they just sit on their arses and watch the mountain. It's not going anywhere, Faith is here in Jo'burg.

Hey (always) look at the bright side!!!

At least we beat Australia at something <_< (exiting the building....)

It is really really depressing being on that list, ranked with the Yanks and Poms...

Hey (always) look at the bright side!!!

At least we beat Australia at something <_< (exiting the building....)

It is really really depressing being on that list, ranked with the Yanks and Poms...

Im afraid not - We are now ranked the Third Fattest Nation in the World, Fatter then the Ozzies(third behind the UK & States) - Doesnt surprise me considering we all are fast food junkie nations - Too much deep fried chicken and meat in the diets. :mellow:

That study is flawed.

Based on 500 people of 4 cities.

That is and average of 125 people per city that was surveyed.

Where did they find those 125 Capetonians, in MacDonalds?

500 people doesnt even represent 0.5% of the population.

They can come and test 125 of us fat Capetoninans after the Worcester race this weekend then we will see :P