Join me - I have my head stuck in the sand...

RodTi

Why?

Because someone posted another CSA thread.

Which, inevitably, had some aspects which were not altogether positive.

Not necessarily untrue though, just not really positive.

And then the accusations started.

About moaning again.

Which is a pity.

Because it's beginning to seem that there are certain elements out there, entirely within their rights, of course (Tongue), who feel that the Hub has become the forum for a bunch of moaners.

Moaning about CSA, or bad experiences at races, or with LBSs, or with the weather, or crime, or the TdF, or the Argus - pretty much everything.

And so, if one were to pay heed to this element, complaining of all the moaning [note, complaining about moaning is not considered moaning, apparently], well then - not much would be said, unfortunately.

Because, if you were to believe this element, there is an awful lot of moaning going on, all the time.

Very little positives.

Just moaning.

And now, all the moaning as made me depressed.

Depressed (Cry), and intolerant of moaning.

And so, in support of the 'element against moaning' [got a nice ring to it, don't you think?] - I am now, in a figurative-can-only-happen-in-the-ether-that-is-the-www-kind-of-way, going to stick my head in the sand.

Out of harm's way.

Out of the way of all the terrible, terrible moaners, who so have the audacity to post their thoughts on this, the public hub.

I'm sticking my head in the sand because I am incapable of ignoring posts that moan.

And I am incapable of allowing it, in a similar fashion to that of water off a duck's back, to pass through me - without affecting me in any particular, negative, un-positive manner.

I'm sticking my head in the sand because I am incapable of demonstrating the good grace to allow others, on this public forum, to voice their frustrations - even if the root of their frustrations has little or not bearing on me or my situation.

I'm sticking my head in the sand because I cannot deal with the reality that is other people's interpretation of our contemporary society.

I am sticking my head in the sand, because maybe, just maybe - if much more moaning goes on - we might need to change the name of this public  forum, and the sky might fall on my head.

Who's keen to join me?

Tongue

It's either that, or I might just let others be, and get a life.

RodTi2007-09-04 09:24:32

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but how will you know when things get better and you can pull your head out the sand? holy roller2007-09-04 09:28:50

but how will you know when things get better and you can pull your head out the sand?

Oh I don't know Wink!

I'll probably have to ask 'the element against moaning'...

My guess is that I'll have to study ostriches very carefully.

And ducks, possibly.

All the while whilst pulling my tongue slowly away from its very-deliberately-placed position against my cheek...Tongue 

Besides....My head is so deep stuck up in my ass' date=' I am never going to get it out to do the sand thing!  [/quote']

LOLClap

Do what i do - skip (well...skip most of...) all topics with a similar type message as the following;"CSA this and that", "Piet Pompies en sy maters erken", "bad experience @ lbs", "[more] bad news", "white line", "[another] DQ", oh and all the numerous doping threads....

Try that and you'll have a much more positive day!:-) 

Okay...i occasionally peek at them, but as a rule most of these are previous topics being repeated to complete boredom!

Do what i do - skip (well...skip most of...) all topics with a similar type message as the following;"CSA this and that"' date=' "Piet Pompies en sy maters erken", "bad experience @ lbs", "[more'] bad news", "white line", "[another] DQ", oh and all the numerous doping threads....

Try that and you'll have a much more positive day!:-) 

Okay...i occasionally peek at them, but as a rule most of these are previous topics being repeated to complete boredom!

Ja dankie Nellie Wink...

But I think most people are beginning to miss my point Shocked?

I'm all for people airing their views and complaining...

My post above is actually taking a dig at those who complain about others complaining, since they seem to be advocating a "let's rather stick out head in the sand" approach...

And so I thought I'd make a bit of fun of the whole thing, by demonstrating how silly it all is.... Big%20smile

But my cunning plan seems to be misfiring, since it appears that people now think I'm with the 'element against complaining'...

I most certainly am not!

Viva freedom to speak your mind, viva.LOL

Nellie...race you to 4000...Vir 'n boks choclates..

Dit beter lekker chocolates wees hoor! Niks van daardie plastiek Vrystaat goed nie! ...ek eet net Swiss en Belgiese choc!Big%20smile Begin solank rondbel vir plekke wat dit hetWink

Spinneman - pasop jong, ons altwee skop nog jou g@t tot by 5000 hoor!Wink Muds....kom ons BREEEEEEEEK hom!Cool

Is jou naam Nellie? Nar....

"For you my dear....it could be"

*Puss in Boots*

bwahahaha!!!!!LOLClap

Ah...okay RodTi...but on the slow side today...had flippen little sleep the last few nights! So not very quick to catch on.Embarrassed