Is this a good deal

chris_w_65

Merida Matts TFS 500-XC Series MTB

Immaculate Condition, never been used off road or for races. Has done about 50km.

Specifications:

18" TFS 500 Frame

Rock Shox Dart 2

Deore Shifters

Deore Front Derailer

Deore XT Back Derailer

Merida Race Tyres

Mavic 117 Disc Rims

Shimano Hubs

Shimano Crank

Hayes Stroker Ryde Hydraulic Disc Brakes

Bar ends

X-Mission Comp Handlebar

What is it worth?

post-18048-007430300 1284024491.jpg

Hi

So you’ve probably heard of Carfax, but have you heard of Autocheck? Autocheck gets exclusive data from car auctions… data that Carfax doesn’t have. Data that includes accident and frame damage data. Did I mention Autocheck is cheaper too?

Hi

So you’ve probably heard of Carfax, but have you heard of Autocheck? Autocheck gets exclusive data from car auctions… data that Carfax doesn’t have. Data that includes accident and frame damage data. Did I mention Autocheck is cheaper too?

I nominate this post for "Random Post of the Year" with an alternative nomination for "Thread Hijack of the Year"

It is too "out there" to be a mistake. It must be brilliant Hubbing at it's best!!!!!!!!

I nominate this post for "Random Post of the Year" with an alternative nomination for "Thread Hijack of the Year"

I say spammer...