Polar CS 600 with power meter

Wil6

Hey all.

Wonder if someone can help me.I'm currently using a Polar CS600 with a power meter and is it normal for my right leg to do 54% of the work and my left leg only 46% ?

Would appreciate any feedback.

Thanx

it's picking up what you are doing

set the screen to show power and try concentrate on balancing your pedal stokes 50/50.

Your physiology is unique to you, polar have now shown you what you are doing, it's up to you to correct it

it's picking up what you are doing

set the screen to show power and try concentrate on balancing your pedal stokes 50/50.

Your physiology is unique to you, polar have now shown you what you are doing, it's up to you to correct it

Thanx.Will try it tonight on my trainer

That's normal for a right footed person.

If you can correct it and make it 50/50 it would be great.

I'm currently using it on my trainer.But another thing i don't understand is last night when i did power training with my cadence between 60 and 70 it showed afterwords that my balance was 50/50 and when i train with cadence between 95 and 105 it shows 46/54.

Have the same problem - check the soles of a pair a shoes you wear regularly. You should notice one of the soles more worn than the other. If this is the case, the same will reflect on your power meter. It means your one leg is doing more work than the other. This could be from a previous injury - as is in my case. Hope this helps

Have the same problem - check the soles of a pair a shoes you wear regularly. You should notice one of the soles more worn than the other. If this is the case, the same will reflect on your power meter. It means your one leg is doing more work than the other. This could be from a previous injury - as is in my case. Hope this helps

Thanks Hector,yes my one shoes sole is more worn then the other but did not have a injury that i know of.

Thanks Hector,yes my one shoes sole is more worn then the other but did not have a injury that i know of.

Well now you know why your one leg records a higher % than the other. Subconsciously your one leg is doing more work than the other, it shows on your shoes, you are walking harder on one of your shoes. If you measure your thigh and calf muscles, you will find a small difference in measurment as well