Mtb in Durbs tomor?

T-girl

Please can it NOT rain tomorrow morning. Really want to ride!! Aaaaaaargh. Weekends are for riding, SURELY the weather knows this??? :angry:

Please can it NOT rain tomorrow morning. Really want to ride!! Aaaaaaargh. Weekends are for riding, SURELY the weather knows this??? :angry:

Where u riding in Durban tomorrow?

Maybe Holla...still need to finalise plans... You riding?

Definatly, as long as its light I will ride - Giba on Sat then Im thinking Holla on Sunday :)

Definatly, as long as its light I will ride - Giba on Sat then Im thinking Holla on Sunday :)

Thats it, I'm telling my peeps that we ARE riding even if its raining!! They need to toughen up!! <_<

Thats it, I'm telling my peeps that we ARE riding even if its raining!! They need to toughen up!! <_<

Definatly, Tell them to "harden the f&%k up" :lol:. In the words of Chopper Reid. Youre mtbing youre supposed get wet - all part of the fun :)

:D For sure!! Only thing is...when it rains you can't get away with not washing the steed for the Sunday ride... :blink: oh well, totally worth it!! B)

Hi Guys,

Summer in Durbs mean we ride in the rain,aren't you going to Ixopo for some good riding?

Crack your PM

:D For sure!! Only thing is...when it rains you can't get away with not washing the steed for the Sunday ride... :blink: oh well, totally worth it!! B)

LOL - Its always worth it. ;)

Hi Guys,

Summer in Durbs mean we ride in the rain,aren't you going to Ixopo for some good riding?

Crack your PM

there's good riding in Ixopo? :huh:

We are doing the yellow route at Holla at 06h15 tommorrow. 47 kays 800mts climbing. Awesome route the best they have. If anyone is keen to join. Slowish pace 12-15kph.

We are doing the yellow route at Holla at 06h15 tommorrow. 47 kays 800mts climbing. Awesome route the best they have. If anyone is keen to join. Slowish pace 12-15kph.

Yello route?? Is that the new route?