Should I? On-one 456 summer season

ven

We should have Lime and Bright Orange late Jan/early Feb, unfortunately the raw finish was a limited run colour:

http://www.on-one.co.uk/files/rides/900x650_constW/1ACUP4GS-IMG0583.jpg

Hi,

just want to ask, if the green frame is 18" with 160mm fork?

And the orange 20" frame?

Thanks alot...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, my birthday is Feb 16. I'm a large, what's that in on-one terms, 20"... So now you know what to give me for my B-day Kiwi :thumbup:

Hi The _Wes,

Yeap, you will need a 20" We should have them landed early Feb - just in time for your B-Day! Let me know if you are keen. The glow in the dark frame is so cool, nice lime green in the day and a fantastic green glow as the sun goes down or as you pass through shadows on the trail!

Hi,

just want to ask, if the green frame is 18" with 160mm fork?

And the orange 20" frame?

Thanks alot...

Hi Ven,

18" and 20" is right.

Can you tell us what forks and what prices? :rolleyes:

We should have a better idea of the frame and fork deals shortly - stay tuned!!!

Hi The _Wes,

Yeap, you will need a 20" We should have them landed early Feb - just in time for your B-Day! Let me know if you are keen. The glow in the dark frame is so cool, nice lime green in the day and a fantastic green glow as the sun goes down or as you pass through shadows on the trail!

the spirit is keen but the wallet is weak :angry: let's see what the coming months hold, but i'm not holding my breath

on another note, tell me more about the carbon 456 - for some reason i only discovered it now. is it only available in the black / red combo, or can you still get it in plain black? price?

the spirit is keen but the wallet is weak :angry: let's see what the coming months hold, but i'm not holding my breath

on another note, tell me more about the carbon 456 - for some reason i only discovered it now. is it only available in the black / red combo, or can you still get it in plain black? price?

Hi The_Wes,

Unfortunately the Carbon 456 is only avaialble in the new black/red colour at the moment.

post-1841-0-02866700-1294322981.jpg

Hi The_Wes,

Unfortunately the Carbon 456 is only avaialble in the new black/red colour at the moment.

post-1841-0-02866700-1294322981.jpg

:whistling: ok that still looks good...

price?

while i've got you answering questions - they say that the 456 can run UP TO 160mm up front - but what's better suited to the geo - 150mm or 160mm? for example, if I had money to burn and I was going to equip it with an adjustable travel fork, would i be better off with 110/130/150 or 120/140/160? hypothetically speaking, of course...

Hi The _Wes,

I checked the on-one site last night, and according to their geo measurements the 456C XL is closer in size to my Mongoose Tyax (L) than the 456C L so now I'm con-fussed :blush:

while i've got you answering questions - they say that the 456 can run UP TO 160mm up front - but what's better suited to the geo - 150mm or 160mm? for example, if I had money to burn and I was going to equip it with an adjustable travel fork, would i be better off with 110/130/150 or 120/140/160? hypothetically speaking, of course...

Hi The Wes,

It will depend on you personal preferences, riding and the forks you choose. We should be able to offer you some yummy Marzocchi forks to go with the 456 if you need some.

I checked the on-one site last night, and according to their geo measurements the 456C XL is closer in size to my Mongoose Tyax (L) than the 456C L so now I'm con-fussed :blush:

Hi The Wes,

Go by the top tube size of each frame.

Yeah I usually do go on top tube

Top tube:

Mongoose L: 610

456 L: 597

456 XL: 607

I guess it's not a moerse difference. Let's hope someone in the Cape buys a 456C in L that I can try :rolleyes:

Kiwi, now why do you bring out such a good looking plastic frame and show it off like that - damn it, so many bikes to own and so little finance... come on who needs an architect out there! :thumbup:

Wes, you mean you haven't sold the wife and kids yet to buy the new ride....shame on you! <_< At least sell a friend or something for the new bike - its all about the commitment I tell you.... rape the credit card!!!

Still loving my 456, everyone should buy one!!!

PS - I would say ride the Large frame - XL might be like pushing a farm gate around. How tall are you young man?