bad back up from oakley

chucky

I must be oaklies biggest with most probaly 12 pairs of glasses,the other day i handed a lense into my LBS to get them warrented and after 4 weeks they are not prepared to replace the lenses,these glasses are not cheap and im quite disapointed,guess its time to change to a new brand.

Don't worry your not the only one, have a pair of half jackets, the coating on the insode of the lenses is starting to peal off but in their defence the glasses are old. But every dealer I've been to so far has told me they can't help? And when trying to get hold of oakley SA can never get through on their lines? Anyone know who else I could contact with regards to this and possibly a store the would be willing to help in PTA lol

They have never had warranty on lenses, only the frames. The lense quality is crappy. They scratch easily and delaminate after some time. I would never pay full price on Oakley.

I used to have Oakleys - but after bad service and a pretty much we don't care about you "little man" attitude, I said up yours and now use adidas... no matter how cool oakleys look, I won't ever buy them again... ever!

I have never had any hassles from Oakley and been useing them since 1989.Lenses are normally replaced at a small fee but frames no hassle.

Maybe it's since they were bought out.