STOLEN BARLOWORLD BIANCHI HOC

TCTG

Bike shop buys stolen bike for R500 and sells for R10000 easy money and not in the books.

Bike shop also does insurance claim and makes profit there,so why would they care about policing stolen/hijacked bikes

My guess is that they need to take a keen interst because their reputation is at stake and what's more is that they need to be pushed by their conscious from higher body to make sure they are on the look out for potential stolen bikes and have them recorded similar to that what the cash crusaders of this world does.

In simple terms we need to start somewhere,,,,

• 4 weeks later...
:) Bike spotted in Milnerton, DE NOORN inforaml settlement.....anyboy out that way please keep an eye out for the bike!

:) Bike spotted in Milnerton, DE NOORN inforaml settlement.....anyboy out that way please keep an eye out for the bike!

Is that for real, there is still hope. Get the cops in there?

Some of us think alike - datadot is a passive option, should be quite dificult to remove all the dots.

A mate of mine had his bike nicked in Claremont/ Landsdowne, found it at a second hand dealer in town, maybe worth a look every know and then.

AirBender, lets do a ride out that way next week sometime?

De Noon village, you mean?

:huh:

Any updates?