My baby,.. with new wheelset

Larry King

Pity you dont really like the wheels Larry - if you did the bike would have been on the couch

laugh.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

enjoy them !!!

Nice wheelset..

By the way, did you buy them brand new?? I remember you used to be a fan of the Conti MountainKing and RaceKing combo (on your old set of wheels) and I wondered why you have gone over to Schwalbe??

I would of also liked to of seen the white American Classics for a "style" comparison.. Either way, sick wheelset buddy!

I'm gonna nick them at the next race, better lock it up ;) LOL!!

Really nice bike, I'm rather jealous! Out of interest - why didn't you go for the white american classics?

white wheelset = p0rn overload!!!

Black = classic, like a Ford model T

Good on you not going with white ones. In a year or two white is out and you are stuck with it. Black never goes out of fashion. Now you just need black bottle cages.

I've got the same wheelset on my Zula. Also rather glad that I went for the black/white combo rather than the white only set. To make the white ones work, I would have needed white bibshorts and white shoes as well. Like the man said: Too much P0RN!