Killarney Tuesday Evening Training - When?

bikemonster

Hello my imaginary friends

Does anybody know when Killarney Tuesday evening starts?

Of if it's started already?

I tried the search, but found only 2009 posts; apologies if this is a pea-roast.

James

It already started buts on wednesday evenings

I thought Wed evenings were racing evenings. From what I've read here, Wed at Killarney is as much about breaking bikes as it is about breaking spirit.

Wednesday is criterium racing (not set up by PPA) whilst the Tuesday sessions are PPA training. I'd suggest to phone PPA and ask them.

Wednesday is criterium racing (not set up by PPA) whilst the Tuesday sessions are PPA training. I'd suggest to phone PPA and ask them.

Which I did - and the answer was September 28.

A bit late for my One Tonner aspirations, but good for the rest of the season.

KILLARNEY TRAINING SESSIONS

Join PPA for some cycle training sessions in a traffic-free environment! We are hoping to start the sessions next week (21 Sept) or at the latest on 28 September - we are just confirming the availability of the track for next week (keep an eye on our website and/or next week's email to database). Registration from 17h30; riding from 18h00-19h00. There will be 3 or 4 riding groups - and if you get tired, simply drop out of your group and wait for them to come around again...