tyre selection for race mtb wheels

wapad

I'm looking at aset of alex xcr pro wheels for racing only I want to match those rims with a light race tyre. I normally ride with xt and saguaros. any advice. I have scanned bike radar but want advice for local conditions I'm thinking spez captain on the front and a fast trak on the back. I would prefer 2.1-2.2 gauge which I dont think spez do ??

I'm looking at aset of alex xcr pro wheels for racing only I want to match those rims with a light race tyre. I normally ride with xt and saguaros. any advice. I have scanned bike radar but want advice for local conditions I'm thinking spez captain on the front and a fast trak on the back. I would prefer 2.1-2.2 gauge which I dont think spez do ??

Racing Ralph on the back and Rocket Ron front. No need for UST. Just add some stan's and go go go

Schwalbe Rocket Ron front and back if you want super light and dont mind getting sidewall cut.

Race King 2.2, not the lightest, but almost no punctures.