Evil Spruit dog-lady!

JarradVZ

I had my second run-in with her yesterday at Emmarentia Dam. The 1st incident was at the bottom of Delta Park last week. She has 3 huge Alsations which work themselves into a frenzy and chase joggers, cyclists, children and anything else that dares to move in their presence. They don't actually rip you into pieces when they catch you but this is certainly the image that flashes through your mind. I have explained to her that her hounds need to be on leashes but she has a tendency to reply in sign language with her middle finger. Anyone else have a similar experience?

It sounds like you have tried the polite approach first.

Well done.

Pepper spray the dogs if they get too close.

That's my next suggestion.

Offer her some if she responds with more sign language...

I had the same problem with her dogs as she was leaving. I shot two of them dead. I think she will leash the sole survivor from now on.

MBP - Thanks, problem solved. I realise now that the title may have been misleading. She is not half woman, half dog although she does speak with a german accent. Tazer man: ride up and down the Spruit really fast, she will find you.

Tim, give full details, my tazer and i might just need to go walkies

Dont you think the lady will sue you if you tazer her?

It will be frakken funny to see though, think you can get it on camera. :lol:

Tim - blame the mark on your shorts on the back wheel flinging up mud!!! We all know the feeling! Raaait guys? :huh:

Tim, give full details, my tazer and i might just need to go walkies

Crikey......and what happens if some oke tries to chat you up?

Tennis racket or a 38 Special 158 grain hollowpoint will stop the hound in its trax.

I doubt, also dogs in the neighbourhood get my blood boiling...as they say, shoot the owner. The owner is responsible for the dog's actions.

Tazer man: ride up and down the Spruit really fast, she will find you.

OIY!!!!! i'm a GIRL

Dont you think the lady will sue you if you tazer her?

It will be frakken funny to see though, think you can get it on camera. :lol:

ok, i'll go ride my mtb with my action cam - then i'll be able ot prove self-defence - her dogs go for me, she can restrain them but refuses, i defend myself in such a way that all 3 dogs will focus on her instead.... ;)

Crikey......and what happens if some oke tries to chat you up?

then no prob - the tazer is for self defence so he'd have to try something wrong to get to meet the tazer!

OIY!!!!! i'm a GIRL

ok, i'll go ride my mtb with my action cam - then i'll be able ot prove self-defence - her dogs go for me, she can restrain them but refuses, i defend myself in such a way that all 3 dogs will focus on her instead.... ;)

then no prob - the tazer is for self defence so he'd have to try something wrong to get to meet the tazer!

This place is going to the dogs!

I mean...half the reason to ride is to meet chics and drink beer afterwards.Def not safe anymore.Hi,my name is... ..ZAP !!

This place is going to the dogs!

I mean...half the reason to ride is to meet chics and drink beer afterwards.Def not safe anymore.Hi,my name is... ..ZAP !!

the ZAP will only occur if he tries to steal my bike! and i promise the tazer will NOT come along on hte groenies ride on the 26th