Tridenosen - new (safe not banned ) cycling drug of choice?

Konaman

I was asked today by a cyclist where he can buy TRIDENOSEN. I have never heard of it before and did a bit of research on the net. Its safe and is not banned in cycling. Is anybody out there using it? Will it get banned? I was told here are many cyclist in SA using it? Any truth in this statement?

This is info on it from the web.

Tridenosen H is a cutting edge anabolic compound that will blow the top off muscle and strength gains!

This muscle builder is designed to stimulate testosterone receptors on the muscles in a big way, causing a degree of protein metabolism that will give you almost unreal gains...the type of which you have never experienced before! Imagine the results when stacking with a testosterone booster!

Tridenosen H also increases blood flow to the muscles giving an unbelievable pump, resulting in huge muscle gains from a process that increases the capillaries and blood volume in the muscles permanently! This is the same process that gives cyclist their incredible leg development. However, with Tridenosen H this can happen all over the body.

Tridenosen H contains ATP (Adenosine 5"-triphosphate) which is the source of pure cellular energy! When ATP levels are high you can train virtually all day and recover quickly! Quick recovery means steady gains in size and strength!

Tridenosen H is extremely thermogenic! ATP shuts down the A1-adenosine receptors on the muscles that inhibit fat burning, resulting in massive thermogenesis! Get massive size and strength and get ripped at the same time!

http://www.articlesnatch.com/Article/Nodoz-And-Tridenosenh/179400

Q: A friend of mine is stacking a new Australian anabolic called TridenosenH with No-Doz (caffeine pills) and he is getting really shredded and vascular. I’ve seen him on Winny-V and Deca before and he now has a similar appearance. Why is stacking Tridenosine with caffeine so effective for getting cut?

A: I think the drug you are referring to is Tridenosen, which is an Australian veterinarian drug that contains high amounts of Adenosine Triphosphate (Adenosine 5’-triphosphate), otherwise known as ATP. The comments you made about your friend didn’t surprise me because caffeine and Tridenosen are now being stacked by a lot of bodybuilders in Australia and Europe, and a growing number in the U.S.

Tridenosen is a potent blood volumizer as well as an anabolic agent that exerts its anabolic action by increasing MRNA-DNA transcription. This intricate protein synthesis axis is the “linchpin” of how all skeletal muscle is developed and is the “mechanism of action” for every anabolic steroid ever made!

However, since Tridenosen contains massive amounts of ATP, this natural process is accelerated similar to what hormonal anabolics cause but without any hormone manipulation. The cause of this, quite obviously, is the elevation of nitrogen which then triggers this complex protein manufacturing process.

Tridenosen is also a potent vasodilator which will shuttle more nitrogen into your muscle cells, due to increased blood volume. This explains the intense vascularity your friend is experiencing, similar to Nandralone (Deca) which is a potent stimulator of red blood cell production.

The reason your friend is stacking caffeine with Tridenosen is because like ATP, caffeine is a very potent A1-Adenosine agonist. This is good because A1-Adenosine receptors inhibit fat loss, so when something shuts them off (like ATP and caffeine) the number of these receptors gets less and less over time.

You didn’t tell me how long your friend has been on this stack, but most guys continue to get leaner and leaner on a progressive basis reaching maximum receptor shutdown with about 90 days.

Dane Fletcher is THE Training Authority and writes exclusively for GetAnabolics.com, a leading provider of <a href=”http://www.getanabolics.com/anabolic-super-stacks-c-37.html” title=”Bodybuilding Supplements”>Bodybuilding Supplements</a> and alternatives to <a href=”http://www.getanabolics.com” title=”Steroids”>Steroids</a>. For more information, please visit <a href=”http://www.getanabolics.com” title=”GetAnabolics.com”>http://www.getanabolics.com</a>

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all...define safe.

If you are saying that it stimulates testosterone receptors you will have the same side effects as taking testosterone. I.e. you will develop gynaecomastia and hypogonadism.

It can't contain just ATP because ATP doesn't do things like act on testosterone receptors. In large quantities (that are not used) it will actually back up the kreb's cycle and probably lead to fat formation.

drugs are drugs.. period.

and if you need to ake them to give ou the edge... well then your not really the best are you

maybe - but where do u draw the line?

caffeine was on the banned list a while back, but its safe again. So in theory, its more of a stimulant than tridenosen. do u drink coffee? what about energy drinks? they help as well dont they?

Konaman, tell him he's an IDIOT! First because he wants to use the crap, and second, he has no clue what its doing. Its a precompetition drug bodybuilders use. They would even inject themselves with catpis if someone said it would give them the edge. Stuff that shreds you and make you more vascular dehydrates you giving you a more muscle defined look. and since it dehydrates you, you dont' wanna use it too long.

Konaman, tell him he's an IDIOT! First because he wants to use the crap, and second, he has no clue what its doing. Its a precompetition drug bodybuilders use. They would even inject themselves with catpis if someone said it would give them the edge. Stuff that shreds you and make you more vascular dehydrates you giving you a more muscle defined look. and since it dehydrates you, you dont' wanna use it too long.

He He biggrin.gifHe Spot on brother ! No need for injecting TriCatpisonen here............. just the normal old Energade and lots of will power..

CharlV

maybe - but where do u draw the line?

caffeine was on the banned list a while back, but its safe again. So in theory, its more of a stimulant than tridenosen. do u drink coffee? what about energy drinks? they help as well dont they?

you draw the line at anything that has a long term effect. coffee does not alter your body, and i cant drink anything stronger than energade. red bull and the likes have an adverse effect on my system

• 6 years later...

Funny enough, came across this product last week, spoke to a guy that sells it and his answer, I have a lot of cyclist clients.... makes one wonder

First up, HUGE difference between "safe" and "legal". Huge. In this context I assume that "safe" is incorrectly being used in place of "legal".

Second is just a generic point to think about on where to draw the line and what constitutes a performance enhancer:

A performance enhancer is essentially something that you can take/do that is gives you something that is not naturally available to your body. So how are concentrated food drinks/protein shakes/recovery drinks not considered "performance enhancers". Many people use them because they see a true benefit (ie enhances performance), and while it is possible to get everything in a recovery drink through real food, it's not really possible/feasible to eat that much straight after a high intensity workout let alone process it as quickly. Or to have it pre-digested as is the case with some of these supplements. So I see this whole lot as pretty grey from the onset (don't even get started on TUEs).

The black-and-white of it is that: A compound cannot be banned unless it a) exists, b) it can be positively tested for. Therefore it is reasonable to assume there will always be performance enhancers which are "legal" as they are still being studied. This doesn't mean that they are "safe".

So in terms of Tridenosen, if you really feel that you need to use the stuff.... use it while you can because you can expect to see it on the banned substances list in the near future.

The one thing i was lacking(I thought it was natural ability), just learned that 2 of my buddies have been using this over the past 3months and they have sky rocketed in standings.

Funny enough, came across this product last week, spoke to a guy that sells it and his answer, I have a lot of cyclist clients.... makes one wonder

this man has a point..

"this product" (emphasis on you have to BUY it ) theres lotsa products out there made by lotsa snake oil salesmen NONE of them really do anything that good diet and training ( yeah imagine that.. if you want to go faster you have to actually practice)  wont produce without them being used.

there are no magic bullets :ph34r:

remember this if it actually did anything it would be banned already and a fool and his money are soon parted ....don't be the fool brother :thumbup:

and seriously body builders use it ....really ........do you want to have tiny shrunken genitals and a crappy attitude and smother yourself in selftan and wear a speedo :wacko:

It's a veterinary product that someone seems to be rebranding for humans - as to it safety... who knows..

Looking at the ingredients, performance improving effects the same as snake oil - but you will get a hot flush... if you want a hot flush, take niacin tabs before meals....

this man has a point..

"this product" (emphasis on you have to BUY it ) theres lotsa products out there made by lotsa snake oil salesmen NONE of them really do anything that good diet and training ( yeah imagine that.. if you want to go faster you have to actually practice)  wont produce without them being used.

there are no magic bullets :ph34r:

remember this if it actually did anything it would be banned already and a fool and his money are soon parted ....don't be the fool brother :thumbup:

Tridenosen actually is actually as close to a magic bullet that you will ever get!

It has been used successfully in horse- and greyhound racing for the past decade.

The good thing about it is that it can be used before a race and after as an recovery aid. The only problem for cyclists, is that it needs to be injected in the muscles, so it would be easy to see if a cyclists took a few shots.

Tridenosen actually is actually as close to a magic bullet that you will ever get!

It has been used successfully in horse- and greyhound racing for the past decade. :eek:

The good thing about it is that it can be used before a race and after as an recovery aid. The only problem for cyclists, is that it needs to be injected in the muscles, so it would be easy to see if a cyclists took a few shots.

you are being sarcastic and funny I hope .......... :blink: