Epic Sports Cycle Shop Is the Best

grc

Just a quick note about some guys who went out of their way to bail me out of serious trouble on Saturday. I am not sure of the Epic Sport mechanic there – but he saved the day.

To cut a long story short – two of my daughters use different cleats, and I landed up with the wrong pedals on a bike. No big deal except I only found this out when I suggested to my daughter that she does her final warm up prior to the start of the schools XCO challenge at Fountains. After some pleading for help over the loudspeaker system, I was sent in their direction. They firstly offered me an entire SPD Pedal/cleat combination (for free) and then when I suggested that all I needed was the spd cleats they immediately got new ones onto her shoes and had her riding with time to spare. They assured me that it was a pleasure to help someone out and needed no payment. Well I can’t vouch for the shop other than my single experience, but what an absolute revelation to deal with guys whose only thoughts were on how to get my daughter onto her bike as fast as possible – well done guys. With that attitude I have no doubt your shop will prosper – and if there is anybody in the centurion who needs something, please be my proxy and spend some money with them!!